Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - New Model Shae's Size 10 Asian Patriotic Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - New Model Shae's Size 10 Asian Patriotic Feet
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This weeks is a very special week for Soles of Silk. First, and already mentioned in its own thread, was the debut of Ryan in the Wu's Feature Gallery. But Ryan was not the only model to debut for Soles of Silk this week. The other is Shae, who is actually making a return of sorts.

About 13 years ago I took my first foot fetish photos of Shae. At the time, Shae was one of Abby's best friends and I was Abby's boyfriend. Abby suggested doing photos of her and Shae was all for it when we were all quite a bit younger. Shae appeared on my old free sites in several sets, but over the years, we lost touch.

Recently Shae and I found one another online and then shortly after were talking about life. I told her since we last talked I have opened up Soles of Silk and she told me she'd love to model. She felt left out since Abby was on the site and she was not and both were the first two girls I ever shot, and the first two girls I ever shot together in the same set.

For those of you wondering, Shae is half-white/half-Korean and her feet are a big size 10. She, like most girls, wasn't crazy about having big feet. I told her that there are MANY foot guys out there who prefer the bigger feet - especially ones that are as pretty as hers. Those deep/curvy arches do it for me. And since I admitted to Shae that I also have a major soft spot for Asian girls, and let's be honest, Asian girls with big feet aren't the most common thing, she sure likes to tease me.

For her debut set, we went with a patriotic theme. She was already painting her toes blue when I noticed we could squeeze in a Fourth of July set. She liked the idea and came by in a red shirt, thick white flip flops, and with her self-painted blue mani/pedi combo.

Patrick

P.S. Those feet feel quite big on my face. [Smile]

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedtoesluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 33499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedtoesluver   Email paintedtoesluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn she is hot as hell! Would love to suck those yummy toes!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice girl, i love feet in white flops...sexy toeprints
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is fucking hot.

Lets see some more Wrinkles Patrick lol.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great soles (esp. in #41 & #55).
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice, sir!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Two new models in one update! I think that I'm really going to like this one. Like you said, Asians with big feet seem hard to come by and I love sizes around 9 and 10! [Smile]
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JPLA
Major Player
Member # 41985

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JPLA   Author's Homepage   Email JPLA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice find! Great toes!
Posts: 146 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, please tell her that big feet are NOTHING to be ashamed of--- rather, they are to be celebrated! [Smile]

Size 10??? PERFECT!!! [Woot]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bow Down]

She is a croupier keeper Patrick. Hold on to this one!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tastymag
Loyal Member
Member # 43073

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tastymag   Author's Homepage   Email tastymag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I logged in a few minutes ago and checked the set out. She has incredible feet. Almost as good as Cierra, in my humble opinion.

--------------------
Everything can be bought here, cheaper than anywhere else:
http://myworld.ebay.com/ruinterested/

http://issuu.com/tastychef

Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I don't usually go for bigger feet, but I certainly make an exception with her!!!!! Damn she's fine!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew you guys would love her. Not sure if anyone remembers my old sites much, let alone remembers her. She only had a handful of photos compared to the likes of Abby.

I am going to send her all these great comments. And if you guys would like to see more and haven't looked in the contribution section yet, here ya go:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/shae.html

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man do I miss Abby's Wrinkled soles.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonsniffer92
Major Player
Member # 43146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonsniffer92     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude she has great feet, and is just beautiful all around, great photos!
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links