Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Old Timer Back Again With New Pics (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Old Timer Back Again With New Pics
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She doesn't think her feet are that cute!!!! [Mmm]
I would happily lick those sexy soles and suck upon those cute toes till my tongue had worn out lol!

Tell her that her feet get the [Thumbs Up] from me!

FFM

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sp690
Loyal Member
Member # 37360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sp690   Email sp690   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The foot fu**in master:
I would happily lick those sexy soles and suck upon those cute toes till my tongue had worn out lol!

FFM

haha Thanks Man.
She told me she thought her feet were cute but didn't believe they were cute enough for people to make a fuss over lol Obviously another woman who doesn't know our "fraternity" too well at all. I simply assured her that I knew what I was talking about and that they would be a hit.

Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sp690
Loyal Member
Member # 37360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sp690   Email sp690   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Who the fuck would be upset by posts like this?

Years ago I had people telling me that I posted too many pics in one post lol Some only post a few just to draw you to their videos/pictures that are for sale. While I do plan on doing videos again, I will never be stingy with my pictures.
Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG I love her soles.

Would love to bury my face in them.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sp690
Loyal Member
Member # 37360

quote:
Originally posted by ddash1985:
OMG I love her soles.

Would love to bury my face in them.

Like most of us here, I've had a lot of feet in my hands over the years.....possibly the softest soles I've ever laid hands or mouth on lol
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to have ya back man! Miss your posts(and awesome pics!) [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sp690
Loyal Member
Member # 37360

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Great to have ya back man! Miss your posts(and awesome pics!) [Big Grin]

Thank You kind sir [Smile] Stayed away for a while out of respect for my marriage but....guess I'm just not cut out for that lol and if she is going to secretly see someone else while we are supposedly working on a reconciliation...then I'm going to jump back into the game without guilt. Would rather be married but this is the next best thing [Smile]
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sp690:
quote:
Originally posted by The foot fu**in master:

FFM

haha Thanks Man.
Obviously another woman who doesn't know our "fraternity" too well at all.

I know you know about our fraternity!!

Those pics say it all my friend!!

Excellent post man!

I look forward to seeing more of her feet and whoever else you've got lined up! [Cheers]

FFM [Cool]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!!!! sexy feet and soles, glad to see your back. You found another pair of sexy feet, Enjoy them I know I would
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so many too choose from, this is a good one

-

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sp690
Loyal Member
Member # 37360

quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
WOW!!!!! sexy feet and soles, glad to see your back. You found another pair of sexy feet, Enjoy them I know I would

Thanks cpf!
sp690
Loyal Member
Member # 37360

quote:
Originally posted by StevenPHH:
so many too choose from, this is a good one

-

There are about ten that I could call my favorite lol THAT one is one of them for sure. While I was uploading them to the laptop after getting home last night....I was trying to see if I could pick ONE that was my favorite. I couldn't lol
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say she's on crack if she doesnt think they are super cute. I love those little meaty cream puffs! Great post, and remember, you can never post too many pictures!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sp690
Loyal Member
Member # 37360

quote:
Originally posted by KDCX859:
I say she's on crack if she doesnt think they are super cute. I love those little meaty cream puffs! Great post, and remember, you can never post too many pictures!

[Cheers]
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sp690:
Years ago I had people telling me that I posted too many pics in one post

Probably due to bandwidth limitations that are not an issue these days. Thanks for the posts.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links