Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Old Timer Back Again With New Pics (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Old Timer Back Again With New Pics
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, and welcome back Nomo!!! So good to see you posting again, and with another pair of hot, sexy feet. You sure made sure we all had ample examples of her fine, sexy feet to see.

And yes, her feet are lovely, sexy and hot. Please tell her so!!! Her toes are super cute, but her soles look wonderful, too!

I know you are having a blast with her and her hot feet for sure.

And post all that you have and do not hesitate to show her off, my friend. Be happy and proud!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm on the 'Are you kidding me?? They're SUPER cute!' bandwagon. [Hump]

I love her soles and toe points! AWESOME!! [Big Grin]
Really love the toe length too, and how the taper so slightly when she points them... *shudder* Hhuhh... [Jerkoff]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sp690
Loyal Member
Member # 37360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sp690   Email sp690   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Wow, and welcome back Nomo!!! So good to see you posting again, and with another pair of hot, sexy feet. You sure made sure we all had ample examples of her fine, sexy feet to see.

And yes, her feet are lovely, sexy and hot. Please tell her so!!! Her toes are super cute, but her soles look wonderful, too!

I know you are having a blast with her and her hot feet for sure.

And post all that you have and do not hesitate to show her off, my friend. Be happy and proud!

Regards,
2swift

2swift! Great to see you again my friend! Doing well I hope?
Thanks for the kind words. You've always been a big supporter of mine and I've always been a huge fan of your pics! One of the most kind members Wu's has here!

Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sp690
Loyal Member
Member # 37360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sp690   Email sp690   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SoleSearching:
I'm on the 'Are you kidding me?? They're SUPER cute!' bandwagon. [Hump]

I love her soles and toe points! AWESOME!! [Big Grin]
Really love the toe length too, and how the taper so slightly when she points them... *shudder* Hhuhh... [Jerkoff]

[Cheers]
Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sp690
Loyal Member
Member # 37360

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Drool]

[Big Grin] glad you like
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, great to see ya back.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lakrymist
Elite Trooper
Member # 9268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lakrymist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, those are some great shots. Thanks for sharing [Smile]

[ December 15, 2011, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: Lakrymist ]

--------------------
--Free Yourself--

Posts: 316 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sp690
Loyal Member
Member # 37360

quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
Hey, great to see ya back.

Thanks Craigy!
Great to see ya again pal!

sp690
Loyal Member
Member # 37360

quote:
Originally posted by Lakrymist:
Wow, those are some great shots. Thanks for sharing [Smile]

Thank You and....you're welcome!
[Cheers]

oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!! Hot stuff- and welcome back... so many never seem to return...

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sp690
Loyal Member
Member # 37360

quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
Wow!! Hot stuff- and welcome back... so many never seem to return...

Thanks Oscar. I will always be here my friend [Smile]
[Cheers]

FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow my friend you got enough feet pics here alone to establish a site! [Smile] thank you!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sp690
Loyal Member
Member # 37360

quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:
Oh wow my friend you got enough feet pics here alone to establish a site! [Smile] thank you!

[Thumbs Up]
I wish I still had time to operate another site like my site years ago. Absolutely had a blast doing it. I have been thinking about attempting it in the near future however. I think I could round up a handful of ladies who would be interested in modeling for it.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links