Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » © Gigi's Sweaty Feet & Morning Run © (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: © Gigi's Sweaty Feet & Morning Run ©
elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sonoma, you know where to find her. You can witness yourself on June 8th.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA:
Sonoma, you know where to find her. You can witness yourself on June 8th.

She will have 3 pairs of smelly flats for sale there too, one pair for sure..I can say is a Boner Maker lol. [Hump]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18331 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
 -

Wow! I really don't know what to say, think I'm in Love! [Big Grin] [Tongue]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:
quote:
 -

Wow! I really don't know what to say, think I'm in Love! [Big Grin] [Tongue]
That's what I have been saying, gotta play my cards right..she really enjoys it!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18331 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's beautiful and the fact she's been running and got perfect sweaty feet wow!

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Footsessed:
She's beautiful and the fact she's been running and got perfect sweaty feet wow!

Thanks for the compliments! You should have smelled her damp socks! [Mmm]

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

-

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

sonomafaculty1
Loyal Member
Member # 20421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomafaculty1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SO awesome! Thanks, Norcal!
Posts: 89 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by sonomafaculty1:

All ready for you next weekend, those last 2 were vidcaps,..sorry for the less than perfect quality. Glad you liked them!

--------------------
 -

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your sole scrunching POV pics are always perfect and this last one is no exception!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomafaculty1
Loyal Member
Member # 20421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomafaculty1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

All ready for you next weekend, those last 2 were vidcaps,..sorry for the less than perfect quality. Glad you liked them!
We'll see, maybe see ya there! [Cheers]
Posts: 89 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMFG!!!

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by luvbronzefemfeet:
Norcal do you have another shoot with Heather in the near future.Just a reminder about the dominant POV poses if possible

thanks

Yeah either later in June or early July as far as my schedule says, I don't always know because if she calls me and wants to do a random out of the blue shoot then I have no choice...how can a guy turn THAT down? lol But yes, she isn't going anywhere soon. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
quote:
quote:

We'll see, maybe see ya there! [Cheers]
[Cheers]

--------------------
 -

sonomafaculty1
Loyal Member
Member # 20421

quote:
[Cheers]

Yeah, I want to go, but unsure 100% yet...Will you be there? Think I'm meeting up with Heather/Roxi tomorrow also [Woot]
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links