Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » © Gigi's Sweaty Feet & Morning Run © (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: © Gigi's Sweaty Feet & Morning Run ©
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:
quote:
 -

Wow! I really don't know what to say, think I'm in Love! [Big Grin] [Tongue]
That's what I have been saying, gotta play my cards right..she really enjoys it!
Are you planning on asking her out? If so that would be amazing?! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You never know, she would be a fun gal to hang out with for sure and you could get her feet anytime day or night...

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18332 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomafaculty1:
quote:
[Cheers]

Yeah, I want to go, but unsure 100% yet...Will you be there? Think I'm meeting up with Heather/Roxi tomorrow also [Woot]
I thought you said you wanted to save some funds?

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA:
quote:
Originally posted by sonomafaculty1:
quote:
[Cheers]

Yeah, I want to go, but unsure 100% yet...Will you be there? Think I'm meeting up with Heather/Roxi tomorrow also [Woot]
I thought you said you wanted to save some funds?
Yeah would hope they save them for the parties, the community chest is the most practical usually. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18332 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Gigi will have a few pairs of flats for sale at the party in case anyone is interested !

--------------------
 -

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by luvbronzefemfeet:
Norcal do you have another shoot with Heather in the near future.Just a reminder about the dominant POV poses if possible

thanks

Yeah either later in June or early July as far as my schedule says, I don't always know because if she calls me and wants to do a random out of the blue shoot then I have no choice...how can a guy turn THAT down? lol But yes, she isn't going anywhere soon. [Thumbs Up]
Ok [Smile]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I met up with Gigi for an early morning Memorial Day jog to a nice shooting location, I felt like the soldiers climbing Mt.SuriBachi but I was going to raise my own pole after smelling Gigi's stinky feet. Come see her June 8th at the Elegantbarefeet.com foot party in L.A. for some foot action...she can't wait!

-

-

-

[Drool] [Jerkoff]

I worshiped these feet and she was wearing those shoes @ the foot party....her feet are just perfect and they smelled awesome...I was sooo hard my mushroom damn near tore the foreskin
Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Hehe, nice to get to meet you there Dozzer...See you next month hopefully!

--------------------
 -

elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, is nice to hear some guys here came to say hello to Gigi in person. Making their dreams come true. I'm really glad to hear that.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Yea man definetly see u @ da next one...sorry I interrupted ur chat in the beginning but it was either that or keep standing in the middle of the room looking lost... Can't wait to see some pics of the party and be like " yea I smelled between those toes!!"
Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is where I'd like to bury my face [Mmm]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by 57dozzer:
quote:

Yea man definetly see u @ da next one...sorry I interrupted ur chat in the beginning but it was either that or keep standing in the middle of the room looking lost... Can't wait to see some pics of the party and be like " yea I smelled between those toes!!"
lol no worries, that was what Gigi was there for and I was just big pimpin' that night...glad you got to smell them before the rest of the guys did.
So are these the ones you smelled? [Thumbs Up]

-

--------------------
 -

57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Oh man I hope she's @ da next one...seriously she was awesome!! I liked kim too that light pink pedi she had was fukn hot!!
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

- Yeah here's one of Kim...Gigi and her got along well and Kim being a veteran of the parties gave her a little advice in girl talk I am sure

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links