Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » The Malory dvd.My 2 cents. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: The Malory dvd.My 2 cents.
metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If all this isn't good pr for the dvd,I don't know what is.The pics are amazing Ben.Malory looks very slick in the black top in the classic "pose",that was my fav.Thanks a million Ben!!!!!!So like I said folks...if ya haven't gotten the Malory dvd by now....your body must be at the morgue.Go get it.Lets try to make this thing go gold! [Thumbs Up] oh....and thank you Malory! Now if you'll exsuze' me,I'm in the middle of my 136,000 th viewing of the Malory dvd ohhh I love this part,this were she talks about her fav shoes...yeah yeah heels and flip flops...I'm with ya sister! [Tongue]

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lil Mis Leah
Major Player
Member # 2544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lil Mis Leah   Author's Homepage   Email Lil Mis Leah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the toes in the last shot. I'm wearing a color just like it right now!

--------------------
“All women do have a different sense of sexuality, or sense of fun, or sense of like what's sexy or cool or tough.”  -
http://www.thewidesoleprincess.com http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13056 http://www.youtube.com/lilmisleah

Posts: 180 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a little preview, which you can view free, online. It's a compilation of moments cut from the first two Malory foot videos and set to a musical background .. a Foot-Music-Video of sorts.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jOXwgNAszec

This thing was thrown together hastily, edited with the finesse of plumber. This will be viewable for a day or two, then it comes down.

It's big file, so you really need to have high speed internet access to view this. Total running time is just over six minutes. Here is the link:

When you get there, click on the button that makes the screen smaller .. this is a low resolution copy.

[ May 15, 2006, 02:34 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good work [Thumbs Up] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, Malory looks great in that video.
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I changed the link. Swapped it out with the ones above, here it is again. Same video, different version. Again, it will be up for just a day or two and then we yank it.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 14 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa, whoa,whoa,sweet Malory of mine [Bow Down]
As if i didn't already love her enough already!That video does it..AWESOME!It makes such a difference seeing her in a video versus pic stills! [Thud]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18374 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Lil Mis Leah:
Love the toes in the last shot. I'm wearing a color just like it right now!

Hello Lil Mis Leah -

Malory loves Pink of all shades. She loves soft pinks for her toes, and mixes that up with deep reds from time to time. The shade you see in the photo is her favorite.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by rhbdz17:
Wow, Malory looks great in that video.

She looks great and in this little sample you can see two distinctively different views of her. Reposting the link here so it doesn't get buried:

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An amazing thread. Malory is beautiful, and has gorgeous feet. Thank you for posting these wonderful pictures!

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello MitchC - It kind of became a Malory thread after a few comments and ended up being equal to or better than the threads I myself had started. As you see, there were three or four at that time.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Malory is just so incredible. She is a true beauty and her feet are awesome. I love you Malory

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
Whoa, whoa,whoa,sweet Malory of mine [Bow Down]
As if i didn't already love her enough already!That video does it..AWESOME!It makes such a difference seeing her in a video versus pic stills! [Thud]

Hello Wrinklesguy - I think that video clip is either disabled or was made private at some time. I'll reactivate it sometime soon.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cant wait Ben! Malory is as close to perfection as anyone can get!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Cant wait Ben! Malory is as close to perfection as anyone can get!

Hello bluetoelover - I tried reactivating this but there was some "content" problem with Youtube. Surprised me because I didn't know they monitored content so closely - I'm editing the clip to make it more "acceptable" and will re-uploadd it sometime this week.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links