Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Islamabad With Feet! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Islamabad With Feet!
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pretty girl with sexy feet!

thanks Mr Ben!

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by iluvfeet4me:
Ben - -

Just can't believe your luck or skill...whichever the case is. LOL

She's adorable.

Hello iluvfeet4me - It's a little bit of both. I have had always had more than my fair share of luck and timing.

I just happened to skip work and go to Belle Square Mall the day I ran into Malory there, almost three years ago. I stopped into a Fred Meyers store in Portland one day because I had lost a pen .. and met Kristin, who was shopping for school supplies. It goes on and on, and there is so much luck & timing involved, I don't understand the half of it even now.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ones needs both skill, timing and last but not least luck (in that order) I d say.

Before starting my photo projects I couldnt quite understand how all these (we see here) could happen ... now I know! [Smile]

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow those soles look tasty Ben looks like you have struck gold again and those eyes of hers are gorgeous also

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blahblahblah
Loyal Member
Member # 12534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blahblahblah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great toes, glad your back man!

--------------------
df

Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
OH MY F*CKING GOD!

I would gladly spend my life serving this angelic goddess.

Hello Adam X - I would too! She's got a boyfriend who (she says) has no idea how lucky he is, and who has little interest in her feet. I think she will learn through her (impending) life in the foot world, that she need no longer be taken for granted.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
Amazing find! Her eyes are so amazing too!

Hello Tyler D - This girl is right up your alley! She's tall, healthy and has Big, beautiful feet!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Gimme:
pretty girl with sexy feet!

thanks Mr Ben!

Hello Gimme - You are very welcome. You probably see your fair share of exotic creatures like this over there .. probably more than we do in the Pacific Northwest. Other than the Grecian Footgirl Dina (who I found in Portland and featured here last summer), this is one of the most exotic creatures I've come across.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Wow those soles look tasty Ben looks like you have struck gold again and those eyes of hers are gorgeous also

Hello Cain - they taste great! Just about as good as I've experienced.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent post, Ben! kiraz is definitely an exotic beauty! One day, man, I will take a trip to your neck of the woods and you can tutor me on how the heck yuo find all these beauties!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by blahblahblah:
great toes, glad your back man!

Hello - thank you! I won't be around as much as I had been last year but I will be posting from time to time. You would not believe some of the girls I've come across during my hiatus from these forums. I may be posting some of those episodes as time allows.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are gorgeous, but her eyes make her look like a ZOMBIE!! [Confused]
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rafael
Elite Trooper
Member # 6152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rafael   Author's Homepage   Email rafael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmm. She has beautiful feet.

Rafael

--------------------
www.footlifestyle.com

Posts: 449 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is she changing her name? Kiraz is a beautiful name meaning cherry in Turkish. [Smile]

Quite fitting really. She has beautiful feet indeed.

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Skorpius:
Excellent post, Ben! kiraz is definitely an exotic beauty! One day, man, I will take a trip to your neck of the woods and you can tutor me on how the heck yuo find all these beauties!

Hello Skorpius - If you ever do make it out to this area, make sure it's during one of our foot parties (best in the world). First coffee is on me.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links