Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Aunt Teresa Soles (your opinions) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: My Aunt Teresa Soles (your opinions)
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hottest i've seen in ages. she's beautiful!
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are VERY footjobable! Can you PLEASE get some top shots of her toes?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tmasters
Loyal Member
Member # 22600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tmasters     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man your aunt is fine. You have any shots of her in nylons.
Posts: 51 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bella

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me likey [Bow Down]
Nice book shelves too.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gerolamo81:
look this pose that she make for me:))

-

Dang, look how her eyes burn right thru to the soul......I would love to enjoy her company!
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is utterly gorgeous! Her feet & toes are exactly what i like. Hey, what not get her to pose for you again, all innocent and that, and slip a sign saying "Hi all u WU boys!"

Or, failing that, "Hi Corgi! How's Australia?"

Works for me. lol

Seriously, she is divine. Thanks so much.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has very, very hot soles. [Drool]
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerolamo81
Board Regular
Member # 23440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerolamo81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a good idea was that my aunt give me the OK for capture her for my clips,so i'll can open a clip store,i have more foot models:))
Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gerolamo...I have to tell u tat I thnk your Aunt is one of the hottest I've seen ...feet and face both spectacular. Froma pure appearnace stanpoint this is my type of lady...large, meaty soles with nie wrinkles and shape as well as well manicure dfingernails and perfect lips, eyes, and hair...

too bad she's your aunt [Laugh]

Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to admit I didn't expect anything (anyone [Big Grin] ) very sexy when I had read "My aunt" [Smile] But oh my god!!! That's a really nice and supersexy surprise!

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Delicious !!!!!!!!!! damn ... she is hot and she has hot soles .... awesome pictures ... thanks for sharing

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If that was my aunt, I'd definitely do everything I could to be her favorite nephew. I'm curious though; is she your aunt by blood or by marriage?
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerolamo81
Board Regular
Member # 23440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerolamo81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fortunately "by marriage" [Smile] ))
Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerolamo81
Board Regular
Member # 23440

i have captured more pics about a friend of my aunt,she is more disponible with my pics,so while she read me her study i have make pics:))
i'll post its very soon

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links