Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Aunt Teresa Soles (your opinions) (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: My Aunt Teresa Soles (your opinions)
BoxBabaX
Board Regular
Member # 10346

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoxBabaX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, just wow is all i can say.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some great pictures of a sexy lady with sexy feet! Thank you for sharing them!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donramon
Board Regular
Member # 25810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donramon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PERFECT!!!!!!!!
Posts: 15 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gerolamo81:
fortunately "by marriage" [Smile] ))

See, then it's all good. [Thumbs Up] Just don't let your uncle catch you unless you know you can take him. [Wink]

And I just realized this is my 1000th post. Everybody, this [Cheers] is for you.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NICE... [Mmm]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonlover92
Loyal Member
Member # 26075

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonlover92   Email nylonlover92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so freakin hot man

--------------------
nylon feet rule!!!

Posts: 92 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lincoln
Board Regular
Member # 663

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lincoln   Email Lincoln   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look tasty as well!
Posts: 42 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice sweet, sexy lickable soles

And sweet kick-ass avatar there, FootLong - I'm diggin' the Santa hat answmo ya added in

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just noticed that too footdude! That defintely got a "LOL" from me...and I never use lol! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Nice sweet, sexy lickable soles

And sweet kick-ass avatar there, FootLong - I'm diggin' the Santa hat answmo ya added in

Thanks [Big Grin] Just had to add a lil' Christmas spirit without makin' Subzero look too much of a pussy [Tongue]

Just had to check back on this thread to see if there were more uploaded aunt pics.... gotta see more [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your aunt's feet are fantastic! Those are my kind of feet, with sexy high arches and soft soles. Post more pics of her.

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bonkyeknod1
Loyal Member
Member # 25271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bonkyeknod1   Email bonkyeknod1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
holy batshit! they are nice yes? please post more pics.
Posts: 90 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amazazing

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sam12134
Board Regular
Member # 19719

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sam12134     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great feet man. how have you smelled her feet? when she was sleeping?
Posts: 22 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gene3034
Board Regular
Member # 28170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gene3034   Email gene3034   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wish i could kiss her feet! ! !
Posts: 11 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links