Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Polish Mistress (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Polish Mistress
Slave75
Member # 32518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slave75   Email Slave75   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic pictures, you are beautiful.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sykosiOn
Board Regular
Member # 4523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sykosiOn   Email sykosiOn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are amazingly beautiful from head to toe. Please post more.

--------------------
"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it."

Posts: 41 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mistressweronika
Elite Trooper
Member # 32226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mistressweronika   Author's Homepage   Email mistressweronika   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your posts Slave75 and GibsonLP.

What you think about my fishnets?

-

-

-

-

Greetings from Poland
Mistress Weronika

--------------------
My first movie clips:
www.clips4sale.com/store/19132
My second movie clips:
http://www.fetishvideos.com/store/polish-mistress

Posts: 336 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Sexy Mistress! [Bow Down]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mistressweronika:
Nice to see you to [Smile] We are meet more often [Smile]

I have for you my new clip with facesitting:

http://rapidshare.com/files/152895753/1m-Facestomachnylonsitting.m4v.html

And some pictures:

-

-

-

-

-

Somehow I missed these photos, with the thong-sandals, they are fantatastic. Thank you for sharing these.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mistressweronika
Elite Trooper
Member # 32226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mistressweronika   Author's Homepage   Email mistressweronika   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Becouse you like my sandals, I will give you more [Smile]

-

-

-

Greetings from Poland
Mistress Weronika

--------------------
My first movie clips:
My second movie clips:

Posts: 336 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
farukh112
Major Player
Member # 6675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for farukh112   Email farukh112   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can i be ur online slave Mistress?i also want to buy Your feet pictures.my email address is : jeekhan69@yahoo.com

--------------------
farukh112

Posts: 122 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are the best pics yet Mistress Weronika. It'd be one awesome mission to shoot some pics or clips with you and fill in for that lucky bastard from those last few pictures. Hot Stuff! [Bow Down]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
farukh112
Major Player
Member # 6675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for farukh112   Email farukh112   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
polish mistress,plz contact me..i wana buy ur worn items and images : jeekhan69@yahoo.com

--------------------
farukh112

Posts: 122 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the forum Mistressweronika!
You've come to a decent forum where i'm sure you'll be showered with compliments!

Having looked at the lovely photo's you've posted I think we'll be showing our appreciation for your pretty feet for a long time from now on!
Thanks for posting!
FFM

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mistressweronika:
Thanks for your posts Slave75 and GibsonLP.

What you think about my fishnets?

-

-

-

-

Greetings from Poland
Mistress Weronika

Ahem! Mistress Weronika.
These photo's are awesome! I love these shots with the fishnets. Do you have any from the same angle without fishnets by any chance?
I would love to see your soles bare! Oooooooh, lovely!!! [Mmm]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mistressweronika
Elite Trooper
Member # 32226

quote:
Originally posted by farukh112:
polish mistress,plz contact me..i wana buy ur worn items and images : jeekhan69@yahoo.com

quote:
Originally posted by farukh112:
can i be ur online slave Mistress?i also want to buy Your feet pictures.my email address is : jeekhan69@yahoo.com

To buy my feet pictures go to:
http://www.images4sale.com/store/19132
About virtual slavery write on:
mistressweronika@gmail.com

Good that you like me [Smile]

And...
I have a gift for you.

-

-

-

-

-

Greetings from Poland
Mistress Weronika

[ October 28, 2008, 02:16 PM: Message edited by: mistressweronika ]

--------------------
My first movie clips:
My second movie clips:

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Very nice legs Mistress W!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mistress W, excellent photography!! wonderful ligthing.. sexy legs!!!! love the choice of sandals too.

What i like the most, you gave us various views and options.. that way the bare feet fans and the hose fans are both happy! thank you much for that!!! and as a hose fan, you've got great shots of that. I think your feet really fit hose well and make them look really good!

keep on posting.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mistressweronika
Elite Trooper
Member # 32226

Thanks Shasha [Smile]
I very like your toes [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
Mistress W, excellent photography!! wonderful ligthing.. sexy legs!!!! love the choice of sandals too.

What i like the most, you gave us various views and options.. that way the bare feet fans and the hose fans are both happy! thank you much for that!!! and as a hose fan, you've got great shots of that. I think your feet really fit hose well and make them look really good!

keep on posting.

RPM

Thank you for your post.
It is nice when somebody feels my vision.
I am trying show on my pictures that what I love.

-

-

-

-

Greetings from Poland
Mistress Weronika

--------------------
My first movie clips:
My second movie clips:

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links