Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Polish Mistress (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Polish Mistress
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That guy looks like he's in heaven. And those yellow fishnets are quite a nice touch.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mistressweronika
Elite Trooper
Member # 32226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mistressweronika   Author's Homepage   Email mistressweronika   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is nice to see that you like my stuff Shasha 8)

Because of Santa Claus is comming I have a little present for you:

-

-

-

-

-

Did you deserve for such a present in this year?

Greetings from Poland
Mistress Weronika

--------------------
My first movie clips:
www.clips4sale.com/store/19132
My second movie clips:
http://www.fetishvideos.com/store/polish-mistress

Posts: 336 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah.. santa.. i've been good!! glad you came early!! and have such lovely hosed peds!!! [Big Grin] I love the vantage point of view.. great set!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful as always.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tenebrael
Elite Trooper
Member # 3726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tenebrael   Email Tenebrael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Santa Cutie.... I wanna fill your stockings.... [Secret]
Posts: 459 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shipcho
Board Regular
Member # 12869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shipcho   Email shipcho   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tnx super posts
Posts: 39 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Mistressweronika,
You have another fan of you and your feet here!
Thanks for posting.
Your feet are simply mouthwatering! [Drool]
FFM [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been such a good Aussie.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mistressweronika
Elite Trooper
Member # 32226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mistressweronika   Author's Homepage   Email mistressweronika   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see that you like my gifts, so have some more:

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
My first movie clips:
www.clips4sale.com/store/19132
My second movie clips:
http://www.fetishvideos.com/store/polish-mistress

Posts: 336 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you do bring such wonderful gems!!! we have no choice but to like!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dormat7
Board Regular
Member # 33255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dormat7   Email dormat7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Divine Goddess, you are beauty.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dormat7
Board Regular
Member # 33255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dormat7   Email dormat7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miraculous Goddess. I wish a lot of happiness , smile and Merry Merry Christmas. Your doormat.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW GREAT WORK MISTRESS MistressWeronika
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
smokin
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links