Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » a Foot Stalker's Dream Come True (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: a Foot Stalker's Dream Come True
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thread fail...

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18342 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jalan:
I'd rather see her feet in a car - on the dash, pressed against the windscreen, wrapped around the gearstick.

nah it's always better to see some LSSF [Big Grin]

that way, we can indulge all the senses (sight, smell, taste, feel, & lust) instead of being percieved as a bunch of creepy guys who sit in the corner and wack it with just our wide eyes doing the engaging.

women's feet are made to be loved. interaction is key

[ November 30, 2009, 03:25 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
thread fail...

I know how you feel hermano and I have to take responsibility for this failure. I tried to represent our foot fetishes to her in a positive light but she only saw the pervertedness in it.

As you can see below by the pictures, I failed miserably in communicating how we like to lick and sniff and also be capable of normal intimacy like most regular Joe's out there.

Well, essay, I gave it a go by trying to kiss like normal people do in the face, but she obviously preferred my tongue to be on the lowest part of her body (her feet)

So then when I obliged her wishes (and kissed her feet), you can see by her facial expression that she thought me and my homies were freaks.

[Secret] So you're right essay, I failed us miserably this time, but will try to do better in the future [Secret]

-

-

-

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
 -

I WANT THAT FOOTJOB CLIP NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Mad] [Bow Down] [Hop] [Evil Grin] [Violent] [Nut Kick] [Woot]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ lol, workin on some image grabs later to post in the adult section. clip will eventually follow... down the line one day.

i love the times her eyes would pop out in amazement of how hard my fat-wimpy-stink-john would get at times [Big Grin]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links