Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » a Foot Stalker's Dream Come True (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: a Foot Stalker's Dream Come True
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long story, but there's some pics to go with. Will try to condense the story as much as possible.

Saw hot girl about 2yrs ago walking in a neighborhood. Wanted her feet badly, would drive by alot over the course of many weeks & months.

Eventually moved into same neighborhood so drive-by's would seem less conspicuous. Recently befriended a local bum who seems to party/freeload with alot of poor/hot girls in the neighborhood.

Had my bum friend slowly start to party with the girl I adored. And eventually he introduced her to me under the guise of modeling her feet for a little bit of money.

Little did she know that she would be providing much needed foot perv wack material for a very horny foot fetishist. She was very happy & consenting to get some money but had no clue how much I used to obsess for her feet.

Anyway, here's some image grabs from her video footage, Hee Hee:
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler, your expression in the last picture: [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Taste? Smell? C'mon Tyler, don't leave us hanging?!
Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn tyler thats a nice find there mate..i hardly see anything now when i go lookin..keep up the good work!!
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

please tell me you'll have this on feetcore [Cry]

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMFAO!!!!!!!! Tyler, you FUCKING FREAK!!! [Tongue] You sir, are a true LEGEND. [Wink]

[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
 -

[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] an obsessed clapper! that's how i'd probably be in a peepshow theatre

oh yes indeed i was a freak fer sure as you can tell by the eyes, especially in that last pic.

unfortunately she is not on my website yet. I definitely plan to pay for this girl's services more frequently. i very rarely feel a strong desire to actually have normal sex with a woman but i want to bang her missionary style while i lick on her face really hard as if they were her soles.

i don't think she would be game for that idea right off the bat so i will need to work on her for a bit to make her think i'm a semi normal guy 1st. then when she is beyond comfortable & trusting with me, that's when i let more cats out of the bag LOL

can't wait to get her long toes wrapped around the short fat one too.

her feet had scent strength between light and medium as she had been wearing black sandals all day and it was night time when i picked her up. they had a very feminine sorta vinegary scent, which was certainly most noticable under her toes.

when i 1st planted my face in her soles, i noticed the scent and was very much in heaven knowing they smelled good. i was shy to make my way to her toes at 1st cuz i did not want her instantly knowing i was a hard sniffing freak.

in fact, i really toned down on the horny hard sniffing too when she was looking right into my eyes cuz i did not want to scare her off. about the only time i sniffed hard and let my eyes truly enjoy the experience was in the scene where she layed on her stomach and could not see how much of a freak i was. i did not want to scare her off.

her soles tasted great, sorta salty. she was more ticklish under the toes than the soles or heels.

i can't wait to perv more with this girl.

my bum friend had actually been trying to get her in my car unsuccessfully for about 3 separate tries prior to this one and we always seemed to catch her at her house at a bad time.

i had previously thought that she was becoming tired of us coming by and i would see her ignore me seemingly intentionally as i passed on the streets prior to our introduction. when my bum friend told me that she did not want to do the foot modeling the last time he had talked to her, i thought omg, now we did something to ruin my chance.

well i complained to my friend about it and accused him of bad game and he got fed up with me and said lets try her house one more time. omfg, i could not believe he changed her mind LOL

unbelievable, but i did not care about being too intruding after the fact, cuz this boldness worked.

i'm sure other forces were at play too because it was basically near the end of the month and her free gov't monthly check had long since ran out. also their house lights were off because they had no electricity at that point cuz it had been cut off.

long story short, i think she finally agreed to foot modeling cuz of the dire financial need. she looked as though she may have possibly found me creepy all those times seeing me prior to meeting me.

well boiz, i did the typical foot fetish thing when meeting her and put on my best fake face and pretended like i was a normal guy and all that stuff. talking like a professional person, etc, you know the deal.

the great thing is she warmed up to me almost instantly and we have a pretty good relationship now thanks to a lot of relatable person to person small talk. this girl is locked in and will slowly be privvy to more of my freakiness in due time.

i'm just really glad and thankful she likes the money, Hee Hee

so the lesson for today boiz is to never lose hope and always let the girl know about your freaks in measured doses. sometimes if we get too freaky right from the getgo (ie. look at the last picture), we might scare women off w/o ever getting a chance.

best of luck out there fellas. barnyard, keep up your street game my friend, you've experienced the 1st-hand fruits of this labor.

blackhwk, i want to see you scoring some easy street girls and sharing pics with us man. your time will come [Jerkoff]

[ November 02, 2009, 12:19 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for G-Man   Author's Homepage   Email G-Man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] Great story. I laughed my ass off. Thanks for posting.

--------------------
A sexy female foot is quite simply a work of art.

<---Avatar Pic - My Wife's Sexy Masterpieces. Size 9.5

Click to join: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexyfeetpeeps04/join

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you're a genious.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dinosaurjr
Loyal Member
Member # 20300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dinosaurjr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kudos to you Tyler! Love the pics. And.........especially the LAST ONE!! [Smile] Keep up the fine work.

--------------------
Winter time sucks.. pretty female soles are hibernating.

Posts: 79 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great tyler! lucky guy.... you sniff girl flip flops? smelly??
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread is LEGENDARY!!!! Great Story but the pictures tell an even better story. When they say a picture can say 1000 words I think that last pic could write a book of this entire situation from start to finish! You are a total freak my man and that's what's so increadably fucking cool about chya! Rock On!!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Classic!
I LMFAO so hard I nearly choked to death on Gatorade seeing the last one!

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God she has hot wrinkles.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links