Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Marcy's 18 Year Old High School Feet (new model) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Marcy's 18 Year Old High School Feet (new model)
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much for posting these awesome pics...Marcy is a very attractive woman with a gorgeous pair of feet...I love it when she points her toes and wrinkles her soles for us...wow...she is just awesome...thank you very much! The only thing that could possibly make this shoot even better is to see this stunning beauty wearing an LA Dodgers jersey, cap, short shorts...on her tummy...in the pose...toes pointed...wrinkled soles...finger up as if to say...#1...Im just saying *wink* and then point back as if to say "Get eatin"...*grin* Thank you Patrick!
Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great...I especially like her manicure (and soles, of course). Did she wear the same pedicure on her toes?

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, Patrick! Total home run here. And I also love her manicure.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those of you who missed this shot in her preview post last week, here is what her toes looked like:

Patrick

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18278 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, she's a keeper! I can see a little bit of Mindee in her! She looks like she enjoyed it and these pics are hot! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
Patrick, she's a keeper! I can see a little bit of Mindee in her! She looks like she enjoyed it and these pics are hot! [Thumbs Up]

I know I can't wait to shoot them in the same set. They both have the same size shoe, so I'm thinking that they need to do some shoe swapping for one. Hell, in another still unposted set I did with Marcy the day we did these, she took Mindee's shoes because they matched her Under Armor work out clothes.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18278 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Hey everyone,
I just talked with Marcy about trying to get her mom to do a set with her for Mother's Day. She says her mom is game, so I'm really hoping to get this set for that update. Even if not, I'll get it up as soon as possible.

Yes, her mom is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

GooeyFeet69
Major Player
Member # 30750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GooeyFeet69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you can tell Marcy that I want to glaze her feet

--------------------
http://www.angryduck.com/6888/freaky-tongue/

Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seriously!? Can't wait to see that set!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Hey everyone,
I just talked with Marcy about trying to get her mom to do a set with her for Mother's Day. She says her mom is game, so I'm really hoping to get this set for that update. Even if not, I'll get it up as soon as possible.

Yes, her mom is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patrick

[Woot]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Yeah, well I talked to Marcy and she said her mom didn't want to do it anymore. I complained about it to Mindee because Marcy's mom is her aunt. Mindee swore she'd get her to change her mind. Mindee texted me the other day and said she's going to do it again, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I need to get these girls in gear though as I'm running out of time for the Mother's Day one. No matter what though, I'm going to get them to pose together, even if the timing doesn't work out for Mother's Day.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fucking hawt haha

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Well, I have some sad news to report on the mom/daughter front. I was talking to Marcy's mom on the phone today about our shoot tomorrow and we were figuring out the themes. Everything was good to go.

A few hours later I get a text from her saying that she mentioned the shoot to her husband and he was against it. I had asked her on the phone just before if he knew she was doing it. I wasn't looking to get my ass kicked. LOL... She said she's 41 and can do it and doesn't need to hide things. Well, apparently that didn't work out as planned.

I don't think this shoot will end up happening, especially anytime soon. I told her I respect all her choices and the offer always stands should she ever reconsider.

One good thing, I'm still getting with Marcy for photos and foot rubs tomorrow. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice i'd worship her feet [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your photos are ALWAYS A++++!! I LOVE her nail art!!

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links