Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Marcy's 18 Year Old High School Feet (new model) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Marcy's 18 Year Old High School Feet (new model)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Soles of Silk's newest model, Marcy. Marcy just turned 18 and is still in high school. I've known her for about two years, as until recently, she worked with me. She is also Mindee's cousin. Having so many of the girls I work with posing for me and being related to Mindee, Marcy has been wanting to pose for quite a while. She'd always joke with me that her birthday was "tomorrow," and we should do a shoot. I'd tell her that I promise she could pose whenever she turned 18. Well, that happened and we did the set below.

Still being in high school, I thought a hookie set would be fun. I had bought her a shirt that reads "barely legal" across her chest to wear, but at the last minute we came up with the idea for her to peek through her very first trashy magazine. Well, what other trashy magazine would I want her to look at other than Leg Show? When I first turned 18 that was my magazine of choice since the internet wasn't what it is today.

Now, onto Marcy and her adorable cute size 8, 18 year old feet!

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did ya get to do a sniff or a taste test? [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude she is AWESOME~!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marcy s great soles! sexy white flip flops, i want kiss delicious soles and smell these flops, beauty girl. thanks Patrick
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger
Elite Trooper
Member # 17720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet look delicious. Very sexy.
Posts: 427 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
letmeseeyourfeet30
Loyal Member
Member # 18886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for letmeseeyourfeet30   Email letmeseeyourfeet30   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she's gorgeous!!! one of the hottest girls you've added to the site in some time
Posts: 88 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad everyone enjoyed her debut so far. And Bluetoelover, no, I've gotten to rub them though. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexy feet and a cute girl...

--------------------
www.ashleysfoottease.com

Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Red hot with delicious soles! Have you had your way with these babies yet?
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A star is born!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another success!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Have you considered doing a clip store of FJ's with these girls that you shoot? You'd make a mint!
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Have you considered doing a clip store of FJ's with these girls that you shoot? You'd make a mint!

Not sure most of these girls, being my real life friends, would be up for that. LOL... Not sure their boyfriends and husbands, who I'm also friends with, would like it much either. Sorry...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesn't get much hotter than that!
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:

Not sure most of these girls, being my real life friends, would be up for that. LOL... Not sure their boyfriends and husbands, who I'm also friends with, would like it much either. Sorry...

Patrick

Fair enough. [Cool]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links