Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds - Bare essentials.. black thong sandals added 6/12/11 (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds - Bare essentials.. black thong sandals added 6/12/11
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hercules2:
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
 -

Your heels [Mmm] [Mmm]
the heels need attention just like the rest of the foot! happy to provide this view

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have absolutely drop dead gorgeous feet and toes with or without polish PP! So nice to see your nails el naturelle. Nice to see those healthy nails on your lovely toes. Sooo sexy how long your nails are. And its easy to see how long your nails are without your polish on. Mmmmmm... soooo sexy!!!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've always said this.....without a great platform... you can't have great art. and this is proof. you've got great nailbeds... great peds. and that's why when you do polish, it looks so amazing. the foundation is perfect!!!!

and i'm thinking Madden (the sandals) thank you for wearing them!!!!

sweet deal!!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abv.avg.joe.
Loyal Member
Member # 40655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abv.avg.joe.   Email abv.avg.joe.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!

Thank you so much for adding the thong pics.

Personally, I like seeing pics like that and not just the naked foot, that doesn't "do it" for me.

Your feet are very beautiful without the polish and in those cute thongs. I would love to lick your thongs clean. I'll bet they smell nice and sweet too.

--------------------
I like cute girls who wear thong sandals all the time!

Posts: 72 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did I mention your nails are lovely? The heels and the natural nails are a knockout!
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by moldy:
You have absolutely drop dead gorgeous feet and toes with or without polish PP! So nice to see your nails el naturelle. Nice to see those healthy nails on your lovely toes. Sooo sexy how long your nails are. And its easy to see how long your nails are without your polish on. Mmmmmm... soooo sexy!!!

moldy, you sure know how to make a girl feel special! I guess you're right about having no polish providing a true look at what my toe nails are really like. I am glad they are healthy and work hard to keep them that way.

I'm so used to seeing the length of my nails (and hearing my pedicurist constantly asking me -- do you want to cut them? LOL Nooooooooooooooooo ha ha)- that I never realized it might not be readily noticeable when painted!

As for being sexy.... I love it!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
i've always said this.....without a great platform... you can't have great art. and this is proof. you've got great nailbeds... great peds. and that's why when you do polish, it looks so amazing. the foundation is perfect!!!!

and i'm thinking Madden (the sandals) thank you for wearing them!!!!

sweet deal!!!!

RPM

You're right about the sandals - Steve Madden - one of my favorite for shoes!

I am so pleased with all the appreciation of my bare naked nails! It is true that a good foundation really helps - thanks for helping me to remember that RPM!

Love that you stopped by to comment!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by abv.avg.joe.:
Very nice!

Thank you so much for adding the thong pics.

Personally, I like seeing pics like that and not just the naked foot, that doesn't "do it" for me.

Your feet are very beautiful without the polish and in those cute thongs. I would love to lick your thongs clean. I'll bet they smell nice and sweet too.

Well, you better start working that tongue because those thongs need a good cleaning! [Wink]

Thanks for the props...

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
Did I mention your nails are lovely? The heels and the natural nails are a knockout!

3 of my favorite words are in your comment Maverick -- lovely, natural, knockout -- who could ask for anything more!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

I hate to leave you all dangling but there are only a few more pics for the natural nails...

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

These soles need a little clean up assistance...

-

--------------------

Footluvinboi
Elite Trooper
Member # 42393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footluvinboi   Email Footluvinboi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pure sexiness right der gurl! love dat slight sheen to da toez...mmm mmm good! Makin dis brotha happy in his pants! [Wink]

--------------------
Where dem sexy toez at?

Posts: 348 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer them painted too, but thats how I remember seeing them for the first time!!
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Footluvinboi:
Pure sexiness right der gurl! love dat slight sheen to da toez...mmm mmm good! Makin dis brotha happy in his pants! [Wink]

always glad to know I can bring a little happiness to the world! [Smile]

--------------------

Footluvinboi
Elite Trooper
Member # 42393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footluvinboi   Email Footluvinboi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dat would be BIG BBC happiness! [Hump]

--------------------
Where dem sexy toez at?

Posts: 348 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links