Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds - Bare essentials.. black thong sandals added 6/12/11 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds - Bare essentials.. black thong sandals added 6/12/11
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After almost a year straight of having my toes polished, I felt they needed a break and to be allowed to breathe.

I used to go bare all the time but now when I see my toes naked of polish and no nail art, they look so ..... so..... I can't even think of a word to describe them. Soooooooo - plain and ordinary I guess

But in the spirit of variety and in the spirit of letting my nails stay healthy -- I'm sharing these pics with you all.

-

[ June 12, 2011, 12:48 PM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

And of course, a little sole goes a long way....

-

-

--------------------

AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice soft tender soles and toes!
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love natural nails so thank youuuuuuuuuuuu!
Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely feet.
Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For being painted all the time your natural nails look great PP and of course your soles look as soft as ever [Drool]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love natural nails and yours are awesome! There's nothing wrong with them and sometimes the plain look is perfect. Love it!
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
I wanna sleep with my face in your soles and kiss your bubbly toes when I wake up!

You are such a romantic Spotlight! Sounds wonderful!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
Nice soft tender soles and toes!

And I'll share a little secret with you -- rubbing my feet on that furry brown blanket was heaven!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by warp:
i love natural nails so thank youuuuuuuuuuuu!

My Pleasure - I am happy to know that I can give my nails a breather and not offend with the naket nail! [Smile]

I've got a few more to add to this thread.

--------------------

KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naked nails are very nice, yours are gorgeous, should do it more often [Smile]
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion2424:
Lovely feet.

[Thumbs Up] TY hyperion

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Kwiksand1:
Super-sexy! I love the au-natural look.

I am very happy to know this! I was hesitant to really show them as I have become used to the "polished perfection".... and of course I will try to accommodate this look more if it means being called "super-sexy".... [Wink]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
For being painted all the time your natural nails look great PP and of course your soles look as soft as ever [Drool]

Well, the reason I decided to give them a break was the last few times I went for my pedicures, there were dry white lines that I would have to have buffed out before she could paint - I figured this meant they were getting drieds out...

So I removed the polish this time, buffed them and saturated them with a nice oil ... and of course I've been moisturizing every night! It's summer and walking around barefoot all the time you need to keep the soles hydrated so they stay soft!

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links