Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » A fresh pedicure, and a new pic set of my sexy Wifey! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: A fresh pedicure, and a new pic set of my sexy Wifey!
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And by request, more vintage pics...Enjoy!

Regards,
2swift
Flip flop pics...
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And a few more from the clear heel/car set...

Regards,
2swift
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the flip flop shots with sexy painted toes. Her feet look fantastic. It is posters like you that make this board such a joy. Your pictures and nice responses to our requests are outstanding. Your wife is a real treat to look at, her poses are sexy, and filled with lots of personality and beauty. Please keep posting and sharing. Thanks so much!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doug425
Major Player
Member # 22535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug425   Email doug425   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics as always.
Love her hot looking toes and toenails!!!!! [Smile]

Posts: 229 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great, great stuff. Right on the price, right on the corner; of north 7th ST and Highland.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

@hyp...LOL, Wow...talk about a blast from the past. Only a valley native from way back in the day would remember hearing those words from a local auto dealer commercial. Excellent call back!

Regards,
2swift

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2swift, there are no true words to describe your lovely wife's feet. I will admit to adding her new pedicure and the nail art to my photo album so I can steal it and use it on my own toes.

Every single one of the pictures in this post, whether the new deep sultry red with the airy white flower or the "vintage" shots of clear pumps, black wedges and flip flops that pale next to the soft creaminess of her beautiful feet whether it's top POV for the lovely toes or staring in her sole [Wink]

It is so good to see you posting again and I hope it will not be so long before you provide this forum with more of her beauty!

Sending you both hugs and best wishes!
PP

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot damn! I hate when i miss mrs. 2swift! Those arches are worship worthy and i so love those toes and that creamy complexion of hers! Thank you thank you!

Better late than never tho!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Thank you for the continued comments and positive support...

@PP...
Always so lovely to hear from you anytime, and I am so happy you really enjoyed our latest set. I consider it high praise knowing you will be "borrowing" the nail art she had painted on her sexy toes. If you do indeed have it done, please post pics of your sexy feet with the nail design.

It does indeed feel good to be posting again, I only wish it could be on a more frequent and regular basism, but I cannot promise that now.

Thank you for your kind compliments, and I am already looking forward to your next set of your lovely toes.

@luvep3f3ctto3s...
I am very happy you were able to see our latest set before it slipped to the nether pages of the board. Thank you for your compliments and praise...coming from you and all you post, I cannot help but to be flattered. And yes, her soles and arches are my fav parts of her sexy feet.

I am waiting for the next set you will post of your sexy co-worker, Mel. Her feet are spectacular, and the situation you have with her makes it even sexier.

Thank you again, everyone.

Regards,
2swift

luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:

@luvep3f3ctto3s...
I am very happy you were able to see our latest set before it slipped to the nether pages of the board. Thank you for your compliments and praise...coming from you and all you post, I cannot help but to be flattered. And yes, her soles and arches are my fav parts of her sexy feet.

I am waiting for the next set you will post of your sexy co-worker, Mel. Her feet are spectacular, and the situation you have with her makes it even sexier.

Thank you again, everyone.

Regards,
2swift

Trust me when i tell you, you should envy no one with your wifes super hot feet! I am always looking for some of my favorite feet posted and trust me your wife is right at the top. I've been missing seeing some of my favorites as i have been lurking lately and your little lady was just what the dr. ordered.
I do have some pics of Mel that i havent posted yet...the reason i waited is cos when i took them my camera was on the fritz, and i had to use my phone. But again, let me tell you again, you are a lucky man and if i were in your position i would put everything in the house up high and just out of reach so i could enjoy the show! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

@luvp3rf3ctto3s...
Thank you again for your kind words. I do know indeed how fortunate I am to wake up and go to sleep each night with her sexy feet at my side, and knowing she loves and appreciates the attention I pay to her and her sexy feet.

As I mentioned before, I am happy you enjoyed out latest set and contribution to the board. It seems many members have missed seeing her sexy feet on here, and I will make every attempt to add more new pics when we can.

And I had to laugh to myself regarding your last comment about putting things up high so she will have to stand on her toes to reach them. I have actually done that before. She was on a small step ladder looking for someting on a high shelf, standing way up on her toes showing off her sexy soles and arches. I quickly grabbed the camera as she was getting ready to step down, and I told her...oh wait, I see it way back on the shelf. She stood on her toes again to look, and I snapped an amazing pic of her feet up on her toes. She of course saw the flash and called me a perv as she laughed, then stepped down. I am not sure if I ever posted it on here. I will add it to this thread over the weekend so everyone can check it out as part of the vintage collection.

And any pics you have of your sexy Mel regardless if they are taken with your camera phone, please add them. She is always a welcome addition here on the board.

Regards,
2swift

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links