Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » A fresh pedicure, and a new pic set of my sexy Wifey! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: A fresh pedicure, and a new pic set of my sexy Wifey!
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello again...

I know it's been a long while since we have posted any new pics, but finally....we have a new set to post!!

Our free time these days is quite limited as of late, and what free time we do have does not always leave time for me to give her proper pedicures, and take new pics. On Monday I made a pedicure appointment for her, and she came back with what you see here. I think her sexy feet look amazing, and so so sexy. And of course I had to snap some pics before I had my way with her beautiful self and hot feet. Hope you enjoy!

Regards,
2swift

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

-  -
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

And a few "vintage" pics from back in the day for the members who were not present when we first started posting...Enjoy!

Regards,
2swift
 -  -  -  -

dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Legs and feet hanging out of the window are great,it's like a sign that says."FOOT LOVERS LOOK HARD AT MY FEET" love it!!

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Swifty, your mrs. has great ankles--love the bone structure. Also digging her toes (great pedicure!), the jewelry and her soles. Be well, my friend, and thanks for sharing!
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I missed these! Great photos buddy!

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your wifey has very pretty feet

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous feet! Fantastic post. I would love to see more bare sole shots of her, and her toes in flip flops too. Thanks!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richy Boiiiii
Board Regular
Member # 42687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Richy Boiiiii   Email Richy Boiiiii   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she has very sexy soles man would love 2 rub them 4 her

--------------------
R.carpenter

Posts: 3 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mannf
Board Regular
Member # 43614

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mannf   Email Mannf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice post - Love the way she holds herself to accentuate that lovely arch
Posts: 6 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking good as always- love the nail art!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing as always. Great color and deco. Love the foot jewelry too.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toe-tally dig the flowers. Those sandals are hot as. Sole shots just ROCK this time around. I would dig putting her feet in my face sometime if she was ok with that, even just for a second. [Wink]

Graet work man!

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi 2Swift, Great to see more pics of your wife's super sexy feet. We go back a few years and I am sure that you know how I feel about the beautiful pics you have posted on this forum in the paat. The new set is stunning, I love the red color, the toe nail art, as well as the jewelry; these details send the pics into another level. These new pics definately had an "effect" on me. as for the vintage pics, well those I remember seeing them when they were originaly posted and I know that I have them saved in my archive of specialy beautiful pics. The set were she is wearing the clear sandals in the car window are especially wonderful and I think yuou should re-post that set.
Thank you for sharing pictures of your wife's sexy peds. as always, I will end by requesting... More pics please [Smile]

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links