Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sole Signs. (Anakondaa, Rezamatrix, Craigy Boy) (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Sole Signs. (Anakondaa, Rezamatrix, Craigy Boy)
jonny orange
Elite Trooper
Member # 7895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jonny orange   Email jonny orange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have to say this is a great thread/idea, lovely to see a female who will do things like this for fun and in time i may ask for 1 but not yet as i see u are overwhelmed. not surprised as u have very nice feet [Smile]

--------------------
may feet rule us all!

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vanderfeet- Thank you!!
adam X- I will most certainly include you:)
jonny orange- I'm glad you like my thread:) I should be all finished up with what I got now by wednesday at the latest, so if you want to shoot me a message anytime after that I could definitely get going on that.

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright! It took a while but I got some great signs for those who asked. I have yet to do seconds for anyone, but I will get to them I promise!
foot_lover2007
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Tyrael64
 -
 -
 -
 -

ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Johnny Orange, but I see you changed your name so it's a little off:(
 -
 -
 -
 -

ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

skittlzrapper, I don't know if it's really what your ID means, but if not it will be the best misconception ever.

-
 -
 -
 -

ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

RPM
[Smile]
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ December 06, 2009, 08:17 PM: Message edited by: ShortLivedTyranny ]

ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Adam X, I didn't forget youuu!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

Skittlzrapper
Elite Trooper
Member # 9922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skittlzrapper   Email Skittlzrapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brit totally hot... Thanks!

I figured your default had something to do with this, also bingo! Hit the nail on the head... its a play of skittles wrapper, sorta like eminem

Posts: 286 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Ohh, I figured that much, haha. I'm happy I thought right! Yup, my myspace default was from the same set. (I love pictures where I look goofy in a not so good way)
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice work~! Can i get in on that!??

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

quote:
Originally posted by MrSoleLvr:
Nice work~! Can i get in on that!??

You sure can:)
What would you like it to say?
just MrSoleLvr?
And anything special you want it to have?

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SLT, you've pleasantly surprised me today! I got up early (3am) for no reason really, and started working. at 4am, i took a quick break to see Wu's. and then i see my name in a post of yours and 5 pages to this thread. and i got really curious!

then i saw your pics... wow!!!!!!! someone has done a great job capturing unique ideas for all the names posted on your soles. You really thought this out! hot! hawt!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the fact you set the whole them with the car... capturing in essence a lot of what I love! the shots with your feet on the steering wheel is hot!! a first for me actually (most folks who do pics directed to me have heels on and their feet on the pedals.. something i also really love). but this is a very refreshing take on the theme and is really appreciated because it's really highly personal and super sweet!!!! (i'm putting these pics up on my desktop this week!!!)

your first and last pic really really tickled me pink!!!! the last because it's just a tease look at your pretty eyes which I really enjoy seeing! and the way you're sitting.. sweet!!!!! the first pic... drooooool.....you've got on a red top.. and i love the color red.. and seeing how you've got black support (for lack of more tasteful wording) you've set my fav color combo.. red and black! and yet comfy due to the jeans.. yes my dear.. you've made my morning!!!!

thank you much! a very huge pleasant surprise!!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this whole thread to date rocks!!!!!!!! you are really creative!!! (and the cleavage shots just really does it for me!!! I know you hear this often, but your cleavage shots is a huge appealing point in your pics, because you show them so tastefully!)

keep up the great work [Big Grin] and again, thanks for the pics you did for me... [Big Grin] love em!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

You are very very welcome!!
I try to make them as personal as I can.;p
That's why it takes me so long to get them done because I try to think of ideas I haven't done before.

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links