Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sole Signs. (Anakondaa, Rezamatrix, Craigy Boy) (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Sole Signs. (Anakondaa, Rezamatrix, Craigy Boy)
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont' mind the long wait.. because the creativity is so worth it!!!! when you're done with this thread, i've got an idea or two to run by you.. but we have plenty of time for that [Big Grin]

keep up the great work!

RPM

p.s. i took a few creative notes.. i've got a shoot to edit myself (not wu's related) but some of your ideas i'm already seeing good use for them:)

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well now you got me curious! You should shoot me a PM about it.!
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of the best feet, and BY FAY the best breasts, this forum has to offer!
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to see ya back.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This totally brightened my day and probably my week(Losing to the Raiders will do that).

It was beautiful, thank you SO much.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rezamatrix
Loyal Member
Member # 16011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rezamatrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can I request?
I want write my name on your soles.
right soles : rezamatrix
left soles : I Love ShortLivedTyranny's soles
your soles awesome
P.S: I'm sorry for bad speak English

[ December 08, 2009, 01:48 PM: Message edited by: rezamatrix ]

--------------------
I Love Feet

Posts: 95 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rezamatrix:
can I request?
I want write my name on your soles.
right soles : rezamatrix
left soles : I Love ShortLivedTyranny's soles
your soles awesome
P.S: I'm sorry for bad speak English

Your English isn't too terrible at all, half the people in the US can't use proper English.;p
I sure can do that:) and thank you!

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
This totally brightened my day and probably my week(Losing to the Raiders will do that).

It was beautiful, thank you SO much.

Steelers fan eh?
They aren't doing so well this year. [Cry]
Works in my favor though, since I'm a Bengals fan!
I'm happy you really like them. [Smile]

Btw, your sig is nice. [Smile] Good songg, ATHF all the way. One of my ex's used to play that song and had a really nice punk sound to it. [Smile]

[ December 08, 2009, 07:19 PM: Message edited by: ShortLivedTyranny ]

ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

quote:
Originally posted by Albatross:
Some of the best feet, and BY FAY the best breasts, this forum has to offer!

Awuh thank you!!
soles&toes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles&toes   Email soles&toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You probably don't know me, I'm the drifting kind of guy (I look at your pics, admire them, but sometimes forget to comment, but hey, I can make animated avatars from videos for you guys!) anyway, would you do one for me? I needn't ask what you need to do, you have such a creative mind and such sexy feet that I don't mind what you do, loved your pictures for Guym, tasty [Tongue] .
Anyways, hope you can do one for me. Don't worry if you can't.
Laters [Wink]

--------------------
Please donate if you liked the avatars I made you
 -

Posts: 324 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

quote:
Originally posted by soles&toes:
You probably don't know me, I'm the drifting kind of guy (I look at your pics, admire them, but sometimes forget to comment, but hey, I can make animated avatars from videos for you guys!) anyway, would you do one for me? I needn't ask what you need to do, you have such a creative mind and such sexy feet that I don't mind what you do, loved your pictures for Guym, tasty [Tongue] .
Anyways, hope you can do one for me. Don't worry if you can't.
Laters [Wink]

Of course I can dso one for you:) [Smile]
That would be pretty cool of you if you could make me an animated avatar : D

soles&toes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles&toes   Email soles&toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a deal, just, have you got a video of your feet I can get my hands on, edit and make into an avatar, I'm quite the geek for this sort of thing (or a still image and I add animated text to it, your choice, you tell me [Wink] )

--------------------
 -

Posts: 324 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Which ever you do is fine with me.
I have a YT, so you just go pick one you liek the most and then I can send it to you:)

http://www.youtube.com/user/shortlivedtyranny

soles&toes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29104

What font did you use in your banner?

--------------------
 -

ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

AR DARLING.
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links