Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » I do jogging on the Black Sea coast (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I do jogging on the Black Sea coast
Barefoot Mila
Major Player
Member # 12518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Mila   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
quote:
But running on the rocks? Wouldn't that tear-up her feet??
No way Bro...not after she's built her feet up to handle it. Just look at that lovely sole shot Mila's...no callouses, and yet no damage...she's a true-blue barefooter!

Your average girl would tear her feet up though, keeping her feet stuffed in bacteria boxes, otherwise known as shoes. The flesh stays virginal, susceptible to anything causing damage...

Mila is a real Barefoot Girl...look at the pics and see the proof. Barefoot Girls that love it and are proud of it are what my wettest dreams are made of!

Mila, thanks for the pics! You always amaze and impress me! [Kiss]

Thanks a lot for these words!
I really appreciate your simpathy & understanding of my barefoot position!

Posts: 230 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Mila
Major Player
Member # 12518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Mila   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by FTPHANTOM:
I was just wondering Mila,is there a lucky person in your life that get's to worship your sexy feet?

No, not at all! C'est la vie...
Posts: 230 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Mila
Major Player
Member # 12518

quote:
Originally posted by antigonas:
Hey, this is MY Black Sea, in the first two pics! [Cry]
OK, OK, i guess it's big enough for both of us! [Smile]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]
PS: How about jogging on Romanian Black Sea Coast?!? [Hop]

)))
Hey, I'd love to jog on your land, to look at the sea from your side!...
You heard about scandal events in Feodosia (where I did these pics) happening these days? I'm so nervouse about them...

Barefoot Mila
Major Player
Member # 12518

quote:
Originally posted by Cute Toes:
so you are from ukraine or russia and yet you asked me where i was from in my last post i was born in Lviv Ua now residing in London, United Kingdom cheers girl you have hot feet

So, you are ukrainian???
I was born in Moscow. But I have 25% of ukrainian blood becouse my grandfather was from Poltava/Ukraine.

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am truely impressed by your pics Mila! Fantastic post!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice shorts [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Mila
Major Player
Member # 12518

Thank you, guys!!!
)))))

bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd so smell your feet after a jog. I'd love to have your sexy bare feet on face at any time
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links