Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » I do jogging on the Black Sea coast (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I do jogging on the Black Sea coast
Barefoot Mila
Major Player
Member # 12518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Mila   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, everybody!
I would like to show you the photos I do barefoot jogging on the Black Sea coast, in train with a fellow traveller & at home after all.
 -
 -
 -
 -
These pics were made in a Barefoot Travel (special project of www.city-feet.com)where my pal (a girl) & I were travelling to have fun barefoot & shooting each other.
The rest of those sets you can find using the link:
http://www.city-feet.com/preview/preview.html

Posts: 230 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My God you are a beautiful woman with beautiful feet!!! grrrr
Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice soles!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pheet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pheet         Edit/Delete Post 
i love it when she wears those real short skirt and shorts [Jerkoff]
Posts: 496 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by montegalan:

Indeed she is, and she does wear some form-fitting clothes doesn't she!? But running on the rocks? Wouldn't that tear-up her feet??
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
But running on the rocks? Wouldn't that tear-up her feet??
No way Bro...not after she's built her feet up to handle it. Just look at that lovely sole shot Mila's...no callouses, and yet no damage...she's a true-blue barefooter!

Your average girl would tear her feet up though, keeping her feet stuffed in bacteria boxes, otherwise known as shoes. The flesh stays virginal, susceptible to anything causing damage...

Mila is a real Barefoot Girl...look at the pics and see the proof. Barefoot Girls that love it and are proud of it are what my wettest dreams are made of!

Mila, thanks for the pics! You always amaze and impress me! [Kiss]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover84
All Pro Poster
Member # 5693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover84   Email FootLover84       Edit/Delete Post 
Those jogging pics look awesome and you look so sexy in that outfit. The scenery in the background looks very beautiful. I like it.
Posts: 653 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Mila
Major Player
Member # 12518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Mila   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Wow! It flatters my self-esteem!
Thanks!!!

Posts: 230 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Mila
Major Player
Member # 12518

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
quote:

Indeed she is, and she does wear some form-fitting clothes doesn't she!? But running on the rocks? Wouldn't that tear-up her feet??
It was real hard for my feet, indeed! I did jogging on difficult surfaces not for my own pleasure but more for my Diary visitors who asked for it. But it was very interesting experience & I wasn't sorry about it)))...
Barefoot Mila
Major Player
Member # 12518

quote:
Originally posted by FootLover84:
Those jogging pics look awesome and you look so sexy in that outfit. The scenery in the background looks very beautiful. I like it.

Then you should visit this wonderful place - my favorite town all over the world Feodosia/Ukraine!
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was just wondering Mila,is there a lucky person in your life that get's to worship your sexy feet?

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those feet look absolutley fabulous! Love those long toes and slender soles!
Very nice pictures! Thansk a lot for sharing Mila!

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, this is MY Black Sea, in the first two pics! [Cry]
OK, OK, i guess it's big enough for both of us! [Smile]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]
PS: How about jogging on Romanian Black Sea Coast?!? [Hop]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovladies
Board Regular
Member # 14645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovladies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yep liking those feet, shes a babe with nice feet oh-yes-er-me. Nice legs they look strong but yet soft.
Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cute Toes
Loyal Member
Member # 14378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cute Toes   Email Cute Toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so you are from ukraine or russia and yet you asked me where i was from in my last post i was born in Lviv Ua now residing in London, United Kingdom cheers girl you have hot feet
Posts: 77 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links