Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » I get to lick these soles!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I get to lick these soles!!!
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by seattlesoleman:
quote:
Originally posted by ajantis:
[QB] Supposing you actually do get more feet than Bagzie -

I do.....but I don't appreciate assholes who voice their opinions the way he did...say you don't like em...don't be fucking juvenile and put a barfing emoticon...I saw some of the shit he posts, and if you like bunions, carbunkles and barnacles, then yeah his chicks' feet are hot....
So, say you don't like him being juvenile. Don't be juvenile youself and just voice your opinion that you think he is a "homo", I guess?
Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by J.R.:
quote:
Hey Fagzie, at least I can get feet, you homo
WTF?

Just to show how classy this guy Seattlesole man is, here's the description of his Yahoo! Group, Solesoncam2: "A continuation of my ongoing project to show the soles of the ladies I know, for guys unlike myself, who can't get feet in real life. Or haven't had the chance..."

hahahah that's gold [Big Grin]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by seattlesoleman:
quote:
Originally posted by J.R.:
quote:
Hey Fagzie, at least I can get feet, you homo
WTF?

Just to show how classy this guy Seattlesole man is, here's the description of his Yahoo! Group, Solesoncam2: "A continuation of my ongoing project to show the soles of the ladies I know, for guys unlike myself, who can't get feet in real life. Or haven't had the chance..."

Low. Just simply low.

how is it low, idiot??? some guys are too in the closet to get feet for themselves, so I provide them for them....perhaps you should shut the fuck up....hey thanks!
Your calling JR an IDIOT???

Have you seen the girls he gets on his site... also check out the "Foolin' Around" thread with Mary Jane... the guy's doing something right, and in my opinion, he has one of the FINEST foot sites around.

So go fuck yourself.

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seattlesoleman
Elite Trooper
Member # 8598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seattlesoleman   Author's Homepage   Email seattlesoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have you seen the girls he gets on his site... also check out the "Foolin' Around" thread with Mary Jane... the guy's doing something right, and in my opinion, he has one of the FINEST foot sites around.

So go fuck yourself.

-footboy1 [/QB][/QUOTE]

dude pull his cock out of your mouth...you're a super cool e-thug....eat a dick

Posts: 262 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticbluebmw
Board Regular
Member # 5150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticbluebmw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, her feet don't do it for me, but thanks for posting anyway.
[Puke] [Puke] [Puke] [Puke] [Puke] [Puke]
Oh, and you've really shown yourself to be a real dicksnot eater. [Blow Job] Don't bother to take the dicks out of your mouth do you can type a reply, I wont be reading this post again.

Posts: 27 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why are you guys on Seattle?

Seems to me Bagzie is the moron and Seattle defended himself. And I read NOTHING wrong with that blurb on his yahoo site. Most dudes with our fetish really are too afraid to act upon their lust so he provides. What would you rather him say..."Golly gee guys, here are some pictures for you to take a gander at". Some of you guys are too Wally and the Beave. Lighten up.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovetolick
Board Regular
Member # 15738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovetolick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
erm the chick in those pics above seems to be fat, just look at her leg in the first pic...
Posts: 22 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spence04
Major Player
Member # 16520

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spence04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
those are f*@$ing beautiful!!!!
Posts: 117 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
niice,enjoy yourself!!
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
grimbold
Loyal Member
Member # 19007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for grimbold   Author's Homepage   Email grimbold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So....the fight is over? cool!!! Personally i did not like the pictures in this post, overmuch.

However, they are bound to do it for someone, since us foot lovers come in every hue and size.

--------------------
My collections: http://grimbold.ucgalleries.com/

Posts: 74 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice, they look soft and cushion like!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She has great arches. I like the wrinkles on her soles.

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links