Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » I get to lick these soles!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I get to lick these soles!!!
seattlesoleman
Elite Trooper
Member # 8598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seattlesoleman   Author's Homepage   Email seattlesoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So this girl lives in the same town, and turns out she wants to learn about foot fetishism. So i'm going to her house later so she can get her soles licked...here's what they look like...

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 262 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
your one lucky guy her soles are so mmmmmm good

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bagzie
Major Player
Member # 15815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bagzie   Author's Homepage   Email Bagzie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Puke]
Posts: 207 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seattlesoleman
Elite Trooper
Member # 8598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seattlesoleman   Author's Homepage   Email seattlesoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Fagzie, at least I can get feet, you homo
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm loving em'!!!

--------------------
"There ain't no rules in a knife fight."

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goofballa
Major Player
Member # 3167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goofballa   Author's Homepage   Email goofballa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you love soles like you say you do I am surprised that you havent herd of my 5 sites.
anglefoot.com theback40foot.com ethnicfoot.com pedisolejunction.com bigfootbbw.com ?

--------------------
Tracy dunivan

Posts: 135 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lovely feet on that one. Be sure u do some nibbling to do some justice to her fleshy soles. Excellent wrinkles, btw.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like 3 and 4. Good stuff.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
WTF?

Just to show how classy this guy Seattlesole man is, here's the description of his Yahoo! Group, Solesoncam2: "A continuation of my ongoing project to show the soles of the ladies I know, for guys unlike myself, who can't get feet in real life. Or haven't had the chance..."

Low. Just simply low.

[ January 13, 2007, 02:07 AM: Message edited by: J.R. ]

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post 
Supposing you actually do get more feet than Bagzie - you just showed the whole forum that you still manage to be the more insecure out of the two of you. How embaressing. It also indicates to most that you probably don't really get any (feet) at all. Doubly embaressing.

[ January 13, 2007, 09:56 AM: Message edited by: ajantis ]

Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punkluvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 9970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkluvsfeet   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
nice bro i wish i could meet more girls who want to learn about foot fetishism

--------------------
latin girls and Brunettes have the best looking feet

Posts: 184 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Aw weak! Im so jealous [Blush]
Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seattlesoleman
Elite Trooper
Member # 8598

quote:
Originally posted by ajantis:
[QB] Supposing you actually do get more feet than Bagzie -

I do.....but I don't appreciate assholes who voice their opinions the way he did...say you don't like em...don't be fucking juvenile and put a barfing emoticon...I saw some of the shit he posts, and if you like bunions, carbunkles and barnacles, then yeah his chicks' feet are hot....
seattlesoleman
Elite Trooper
Member # 8598

quote:
Originally posted by J.R.:
quote:
WTF?

Just to show how classy this guy Seattlesole man is, here's the description of his Yahoo! Group, Solesoncam2: "A continuation of my ongoing project to show the soles of the ladies I know, for guys unlike myself, who can't get feet in real life. Or haven't had the chance..."

Low. Just simply low.

how is it low, idiot??? some guys are too in the closet to get feet for themselves, so I provide them for them....perhaps you should shut the fuck up....hey thanks!
seattlesoleman
Elite Trooper
Member # 8598

quote:
Originally posted by goofballa:
If you love soles like you say you do I am surprised that you havent herd of my 5 sites.
anglefoot.com theback40foot.com ethnicfoot.com pedisolejunction.com bigfootbbw.com ?

I've checked out your sites...not bad, i just prefer different poses..but I appreciate the offer...
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links