Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Pretty Pink Toes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pretty Pink Toes
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
nice arches,great polish! Reminds me of my girls peds..although my girl doesnt have as long toes as hers!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Jak:
wow, i remember that site. used to be one of my favorites. Creamysoles you ran it? what happened?

I helped her run her site back in 2000-2001. I don't know if you remember, but it had a nice main screen like the one below. Maybe she eventually got tired of having her site up and gave up. I'll see if I can get a hold of her and see what happens.

-

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jstunner
Board Regular
Member # 3865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jstunner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Creamysoles:
quote:
Originally posted by Jak:
wow, i remember that site. used to be one of my favorites. Creamysoles you ran it? what happened?

I helped her run her site back in 2000-2001. I don't know if you remember, but it had a nice main screen like the one below. Maybe she eventually got tired of having her site up and gave up. I'll see if I can get a hold of her and see what happens.

Please do!

I'd join a pay site from her!

Posts: 18 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They are great but why did you post the same pic 5 times?
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blake345
Board Regular
Member # 26427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blake345     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wonderful!
Posts: 6 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoveGirlyFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoveGirlyFeet   Email LoveGirlyFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
THE BEST.........EVER. NEVER SEEN, OR COULD IMAGINE ANYTHING BETTER THAN THESE.

I ENVY THE BASTARD WHO WOULD GET TO SUCK THESE AND MAKE LOVE TO THESE FEET (and its owner)... DAMN, LIFE JUST ISN'T FAIR........

I'M IN LOVE. I COULD JUSE MARRY HER FEET, OR EVEN HER SHOES AND MAKE LOVE TO THEM EVERY NIGHT AND DAY... am I crazy? Mmmmmm... its ok, I'm happy that way...

Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Been in love with PrettyPinkToes for a while, perfection~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The site seems familiar...Such beautiful toes...
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links