Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Pretty Pink Toes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pretty Pink Toes
Western
Loyal Member
Member # 2496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Western   Email Western   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi everybody,
aren't these the most beautiful feet you've ever seen in your life?
 -  -  -  -
 -

[ February 24, 2007, 08:21 AM: Message edited by: Hal ]

Posts: 59 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
those beautiful, simply gorgeous and sexy. i'm in love with toes that are long but not too long and these are perfect. thanks.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey western, who is she? and would you please tell her that there is a guy @ wus who is in love with her feet? thanks.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Western
Loyal Member
Member # 2496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Western   Email Western   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she's the woman of prettypinktoes.com
I used to have the whole collection (around 1300 MAGICAL pics), unfortunately i lost them because of a hard drive failure & the website is down. I found this picture on the net. If any one have more pics of her feet can you please post some?
thanks.

Posts: 59 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very beautiful. thanks for the pics

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well now i wouldn't say they are pink but they definitely fit the pretty description rather well

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
perfect!! love the polish!

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bagzie
Major Player
Member # 15815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bagzie   Author's Homepage   Email Bagzie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ohhh, yes, I remember that website. It was a free site which was popular in the late 90's/early 2000's and was updated regularly. The chick had perfect,and I mean perfect, toes and soles, and when she announed it's closure around 2003 I was gutted. I used to have 50+ pictures on my pc, but like Western mine too were fatalities in a crash [Cry] [Cry] [Cry]
Posts: 207 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post 
Damned near perfect. Beautiful shape/arches, perfect toes (long and slender, but not too long), and great polish. Thanks for the post.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I remember those pictures. I actually took those pictures and updated/maintained her site awhile back. She was the most beautiful person I ever met.

[ February 25, 2007, 04:27 PM: Message edited by: Creamysoles ]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BritneyCDslut:
perfect!! love the polish!

I conncur. Great burgandy polish.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reanimation
Major Player
Member # 2136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reanimation   Email reanimation   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice polish indeed
Posts: 165 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow, i remember that site. used to be one of my favorites. Creamysoles you ran it? what happened?
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jstunner
Board Regular
Member # 3865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jstunner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, this was my favorite foot site of all time!

Luckily for web archives!

Most of the site is still intact, even the original set up.

just click on a date and that should lead you around, quite a few pics are still there!

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.prettypinktoes.com

Posts: 18 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those are so nice.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links