Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » yummy feet of me and my hot friend! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: yummy feet of me and my hot friend!
Delete_This_Account_Please
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delete_This_Account_Please     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Britney, you are too beautiful for words... especially seeing you in those classic poses in this post. Absolutely gorgeous!!
Posts: 1458 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by KnightTimeFeet:
Britney, you are too beautiful for words... especially seeing you in those classic poses in this post. Absolutely gorgeous!!

I'm very happy you liked it babe!

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
good stuff as usual [Thumbs Up] and your friend has some gorgeous feet, and she herself is really cute. nothing beats a couple of cute girls with great feet i tell ya [Cool]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by RJ82:
good stuff as usual [Thumbs Up] and your friend has some gorgeous feet, and she herself is really cute. nothing beats a couple of cute girls with great feet i tell ya [Cool]

She is very hot I'm glad you liked her!

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this set was hot, but so simple. Genious posing and photography (my compliments to your photographer as well)
The video was OMG exquisite!They get better every week. I never would have put feet+panties together in such a sexy combination, however brief it was, it was a great ending note for the clip.
Your friend appears to have a bit of talent in front of the camera as well. She has vey nice feet and I hope she gets those bills paid, or we might be seeing more of her [Wink]

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by TicklingFiend:
this set was hot, but so simple. Genious posing and photography (my compliments to your photographer as well)
The video was OMG exquisite!They get better every week. I never would have put feet+panties together in such a sexy combination, however brief it was, it was a great ending note for the clip.
Your friend appears to have a bit of talent in front of the camera as well. She has vey nice feet and I hope she gets those bills paid, or we might be seeing more of her [Wink]

Thanks babe that is so sweet.. My man (photographer) will love to hear you liked his photography.. He is trying to do it for a living...

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links