Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » yummy feet of me and my hot friend! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: yummy feet of me and my hot friend!
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Free clip you will want to see!! please purchase the full version to show some support..
look below for my new clip "Kind and dominant Brit allows sniffing"

MY FRIEND CARMEN NEEDS SOME HELP WITH BILLS SO IF YOU WANT A PAIR OF HER HOSE, PANTIES, SOCKS OR SHOES, SHOOT ME AN EMAIL SHE IS READY TO GO!! (CARMEN IS THE GIRL PICTURED) SHE JUST STARTED WORKING FOR AMERICAN AIRLINES AND WEARS HOSE ALL THE TIME. SHE WILL ALSO SELL HER PANTIES BUT, I'M WARNING YOU SHE WANTS QUITE A BIT FOR THOSE... (PLEASE KEEP HER IDENTITY BETWEEN US) She also said she is willing to do custom foot tease videos for a limited time (no foojob or handjob or nudity)

Carmen 1
http://www.britneysweetstink.com/tgp/funtep2006/carman1.jpg

carmen 2
http://www.britneysweetstink.com/tgp/funtep2006/carman2.jpg

kind and dominant Brit allows sniffing
http://www.britneysweetstink.com/samples/sampleclip.wmv

If that doesn't work you can see it on my site here-
(make sure you view in Internet explorer)
http://www.britneysweetstink.com/sample.php

Lots and lots of photos
http://www.pixxx4sale.com/108
My huge clip store
http://clips4sale.com/?108
DVD and VHS
http://www.videos4sale.com/?108
my website click below
www.britneysweetstink.com

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your feet are truly one of my favorite things to look at EVER. EVER EVER. When I think of a better word than perfect and a more poetic description, I will pass it along to you.

Carmen looks good too though I am not into buying panties, shoes or socks. Nor am I into foot tease videos, but if you do some clips with her, I'll buy every clip. But it has to involve real deal foot worship.

Stay beautiful!!

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice, thanks for sharing! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
milenko
Loyal Member
Member # 21087

Icon 1 posted      Profile for milenko   Email milenko       Edit/Delete Post 
thank you for all of your beautiful pictures Britney
i love your tattoos [Smile]

Posts: 78 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome pictures, Britney. You and your friend are so beautiful, and have awesome feet. Thanks for sharing.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
YOU in "The Pose!" !!!?? OMG !!!!!! Too much for a Human Male Organism to take !!!!!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Thud] [Thud] [Hop] [Thud]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome pics Brit! Tell your friend carmen that her feet are AMAZING!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks to all you guys thus far with all the compliments, I'm blusing! I will tell Carmen how you are drooling over her!

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lovely pics britney

Have you done any films, i swear i saw someone like you in a film this morning

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Defiantely your best feet shots Brit.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice pic's and clip,Does your friend Carmen have nice smelling feet like your's? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
milenko
Loyal Member
Member # 21087

Icon 1 posted      Profile for milenko   Email milenko       Edit/Delete Post 
you're welcome Britney
Carmen's feet are also awesome [Smile]

Posts: 78 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by FTPHANTOM:
Nice pic's and clip,Does your friend Carmen have nice smelling feet like your's? [Big Grin]

Lets just say that she works at American airlines and wears hose for extended periods. All Flight atten nomrally have the smelliest feet from wearing pumps and being on their feet all day! I should know, I used to be one.. [Smile]

--------------------

-

Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by DeuceBigglo:
Lovely pics britney

Have you done any films, i swear i saw someone like you in a film this morning

Yes babe, I am a commercial actress as well.. You probably saw me doing a bit for NBC.. I was sitting at a computer..

--------------------

-

Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just so beautiful. Thanks so much.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links