Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » New pics of Wifey's sexy feet 1 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: New pics of Wifey's sexy feet 1
wrinkledsoleslover
Loyal Member
Member # 20835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkledsoleslover   Author's Homepage   Email wrinkledsoleslover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hello

exciting pics. your soles are unique.
i'd like to see your feet with a foot-thong and your toes with lots of toerings. getting creative is art.

thanks for posting! [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 59 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think she gets sexier every time I see her. World class beauty IMHO! Her feet alone are incredible, but throw in the red polish and foot jewelry and she's irresistable. Not much I wouldn't do for her to be able to love on those feet!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 7 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here are more barefoot pics of my wife’s sexy feet. These next ones are for all of the sole lovers here. Her soles are so soft, and look so sexy. They are my favorite part of her lovely feet. So amazing to feel and touch. solelover99, you should love this update.

We even included a couple of poses that we have read are favorites of a couple of members here…Mitch C, We know she is not standing on a ladder like last time, but the pose is just as hot and sexy. Dylan11, Hope you enjoy the foot/sole scrunching. I thought this pose came out so hot, too.

We hope you enjoy them because we sure love to take them. Thank you all for your wonderful comments and posts. She loves them and it makes her want to pose for more pics.

Regards,
2swift

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZfootman
Major Player
Member # 2374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZfootman   Author's Homepage   Email AZfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your wife's feet are amazing. Such beautiful soft soles. I love her sexy feet! She's a true goddess.
Posts: 201 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her soles are perfection. Thanks for sharing/
Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh my god!!! oh my god!! very pretty feet indeed! who cant love those toes with the toe ring and reed polish and what about that darling flower??? oh my god, ty for posting!!!

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Mrs 2 Swift, thanks for lettin your hubby post the pics. Your feet are very sexy. Will you be posing your lovely peds in high heel sandals. that will completely get me off. [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bigtoeslover
Major Player
Member # 22141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigtoeslover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They seem nice enough...but there's more to feet than just soles...I know, I am whinging prick, but been a toes/toenails man I'd ask...."Where are the fuckin' toes...? (from the top pic. that is..!) However...thanks for posting..
P.S. Could she show me her big toes/toenails..?

Posts: 103 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bigtoeslover
Major Player
Member # 22141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigtoeslover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear 2 swift...I've just went to page 1 and found all of my requests...please accept my apologies...I guess I've jumped the gun...
She's got gorgeous tootsies...
Thanks once again..

Posts: 103 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 7 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello again boys,
You all are so sweet with your compliments. Thank you all. [Smile] There are still more coming.

And domitilio, keep your eyes open you may get your wish soon enough. [Wink]

To bigtoeslover, thank you for your apology. No hard feelings, sweetie. Just remember look before you leap. [Smile] As much as hubby loves my soft soles, he loves my sexy toes too and when we take photos they include all angles. We are happy you enjoyed them and found what you were looking for.

Be good,
Mrs. 2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mason
Elite Trooper
Member # 16266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mason     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
love her sexy arches-always appreciate a man who is willing to share.
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Very nice! I particularly love the sole shots...

Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Magnificent soles, thanks for sharing, both of you! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lathan888
Loyal Member
Member # 6178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lathan888   Email lathan888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wonderful...love the soles. Do you guys sell socks or foot items?
Posts: 62 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetanytime
Major Player
Member # 23686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetanytime   Email feetanytime   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
excellent pics !!!!!!
Posts: 107 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links