Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » New pics of Wifey's sexy feet 1 (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: New pics of Wifey's sexy feet 1
ralff
Board Regular
Member # 20248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ralff   Author's Homepage   Email ralff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the nicest ever
Posts: 35 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very sexy feet. LOVE her soles especially!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leos73
Major Player
Member # 2349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leos73   Email leos73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
amazing feet and soles, thanks for posting
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 7 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you for all of your latest comments on our pictures…I love to read them and I am so happy you are enjoying how my sexy feet look. It seems a lot of you love how my soft soles look and how I pose them for him. My soles are hubby’s favorite part of my feet, too.

Floating around on here is another thread that we created with new pictures of me posing in my sexy slides, with some sole shots of course, and I know hubby is already working on a new thread to post very soon.

And lathan888, you are such a sweetie to ask but no, at this time I am not selling any worn socks or shoes. Right now I am still enjoying all of my sexy summer shoes but I have thought about it since some others here have asked the same. Perhaps sometime soon….you never know. [Wink]

Be good,
Mrs. 2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
YUMMY!!!!!!!
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
FOOTASTIC!! Her toes and nails are just perfect. I must say that I am not so much a sole man like I am a toeman, but them soles had me looking. Very sexy soles, you got the total package there. Thanks for sharing and I will be looking for new shots as you post. Thanks again!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
would love to lick and salivate like a true foot addict [Tongue]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stinkyfeet4me
Loyal Member
Member # 282

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stinkyfeet4me   Email Stinkyfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
MMMmm these feet are perfect! Hope to see your feet with lots of toerings in the near future....or with shiny sweaty feet.

Really love your feet....!!!!! Keep them posting...

--------------------
Force me to smell your stinky feet...

Posts: 69 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZfootman
Major Player
Member # 2374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZfootman   Author's Homepage   Email AZfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love your wife's sexy feet! WOW!
Posts: 201 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the 4th picture is my favourite [Wink]
great job, 2swift!

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey s2 swift, you are a luckyguy. She has killer toes! Thanks fo sharing [Smile]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,
I really love the sole shots could I ask please if you can make some pictures with some shoe shots showing the shoes and revealing the glimpse of the soles is really favourite for me. Sandals or open toe mules would be great and dangling the shoes

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi to Ms 2 swift; this is me [Drool] Need I say more? your fan, Domitio
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links