Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Addie in Fishnets (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Addie in Fishnets
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow pretty feet looking great in those fishnets. I'll be making fishnet pics real soon.

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AddieJuniper
Board Regular
Member # 18265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AddieJuniper   Author's Homepage   Email AddieJuniper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys, it's me, Addie! Hope you guys came and checked out my yahoo group. In addition to the foot clipsstore, I have a tickling site:

http://www.ticklechicks.com

It's not done yet, but we're offering custom tickling clips (and just foot clips if you so desire). There's a special on stuff with me in it going on right now! Check out the site! Soon we'll have dozens of beautiful models for you to choose from to construct your customs.

I hope to be talking to alot of you guys real soon!

Addie Juniper
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/addiejuniper

--------------------
Order custom tickling clips! at Tickle Chicks -
http://www.ticklechicks.com

Young girls show off their feet in FOOTOPIA -
http://clips4sale.com/store/10388
Addie's Yahoo Group:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/addiejuniper

Posts: 12 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Mmm] [Mmm] [Mmm]

Nice pics!!

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AdoroPesFemininos
Board Regular
Member # 23462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AdoroPesFemininos   Email AdoroPesFemininos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Huummmm, very good!!
Posts: 14 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Super sexy feet and cute chick. What more could a guy ask for? I Love red toenail polish, its so hot!

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Addie is very sexy. Nothing like black clothing on a fair skinned girl.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Parachutist
Board Regular
Member # 24064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Parachutist   Email Parachutist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very nice and very sexi [Big Grin]
Posts: 16 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what a sexy set. i really enjoyed the whole set! i'm not a fishnet fan, for the most part, but i'm a fan of this set! really well done and creative.

you asked for request, simply put, more of her.. but in sheer hose next time.

thanks for sharing

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post 
she is beautiful and so are her feet, it's one of the best sets i have ever seen, nylons and red nail polish, next time maybe some sheer black nylons in the bath nice and wet!!!!!

Thanks again for posting and pass on my compliments to Addie.

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote"dark hair, white skin. doesnt get any better than that!"

YES! you have got that right. don't like blondes and i do love brown skin latin girls but the sexiest thing ever is a white skin with black hair girls.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links