Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Addie in Fishnets (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Addie in Fishnets
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here is the last set that I did with Addie awhile back. I just now finally got around to editing the pics and uploading them. Which reminds me, that we need to get together again and do another shoot. Any requests?

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a nice position, hehe
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
HOT HOT set!! Cant get enough of seeing those beautiful feet and that cute face! I am partial to redheads!! Blue polish or perhaps some black polish for the next shot??
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clyde121
Major Player
Member # 9080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clyde121   Email clyde121   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
dark hair, white skin. doesnt get any better than that!
Posts: 135 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
me no-like fishnets [Cry] but the last photo way made-up for it !!!!!!!!! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow mister! Thats a lotta pictures! heh.

Excellent job, man!

Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karas
Major Player
Member # 23934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I joined her yahoo group. MORE feet pics! She is hot. I really wouldn't mind getting a set of pics
Posts: 146 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Incanus
Board Regular
Member # 17799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Incanus   Email Incanus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Where can i find more pics,please???
Posts: 2 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tomlintm
Elite Trooper
Member # 21651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tomlintm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Drool] [Drool]
Posts: 370 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
HOT HOT set!! Cant get enough of seeing those beautiful feet and that cute face! I am partial to redheads!! Blue polish or perhaps some black polish for the next shot??

Thanks man! I will pass on the great comments and MAYBE try to see about the black or blue polish for next time.

quote:
Originally posted by clyde121:
dark hair, white skin. doesnt get any better than that!

And add some cute feet in there and then you are truly set!

quote:
Originally posted by cliveman:
Wow mister! Thats a lotta pictures! heh.

Excellent job, man!

Thanks man! I actually probably took about 50-60 pics from that set. Those are just some samples [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by Karas:
I joined her yahoo group. MORE feet pics! She is hot. I really wouldn't mind getting a set of pics

Thats cool man! She loves getting more members! I will pass on your comments. I posted 2 more sets I took of Addie on here.

quote:
Originally posted by Incanus:
Where can i find more pics,please???

You can always join her Yahoo group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/addiejuniper/

or check out her Foot clipstore
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/10388

Thanks for the great comments guys!!

Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
cool pics!
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Um, hello?!!! You should have added a warning or something on the title. Innocent bystanders might be traumatized for life after seeing these sweet-ass pictures!!!

[Drool]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Incredible, she is simply stunning overall and her feet and legs are beautiful, and so sexy. What a great set...Wow! I would love to see more of her, as for requests....anything that shows off her soft soles would be great. Keep up the great work.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meadow
Major Player
Member # 12426

Icon 1 posted      Profile for meadow   Email meadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she is really hot and her mouth is sexy as hell. she should combine the two and lick her toes.

--------------------
rm

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mason
Elite Trooper
Member # 16266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mason     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
really like the last shot
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links