Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » My lady's soles (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My lady's soles
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she is a size 7-8 depending on the shoes.

hmmm....lemme dig up some links to the pics I've posted of her in the past...based on your question, it seems you may have missed those...brb...

Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here you go...

previous post #1

previous post #2

previous post #3

and the pic in this thread was actually a pic I posted of her from quite a while ago...I coudn't find it anymore so I reposted it...also since I hadn't posted pics in a long time.

Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
simply gorgeous, would you please tell her that. thanks.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
simply gorgeous, would you please tell her that. thanks.

sure will! she will read it here as well...she is a member.
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey bro, you are a lucky man, to have such a precious pair of feet to make love to. how about some toe shot.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

quote:
hey bro, you are a lucky man, to have such a precious pair of feet to make love to. how about some toe shot.

well what do you mean...I see pics of her toes in the post I just made. maybe I am not understanding what you mean.
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

sorry, didn't see the other pics. thanks.

--------------------
 -

babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Motherfucker! not, no you, i just so the other pics, you sure are a lucky bastard. thank you Sir.

--------------------
 -

Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

quote:
Motherfucker! not, no you, i just so the other pics, you sure are a lucky bastard. thank you Sir.

lol...your welcome.
Audry
Board Regular
Member # 21759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audry   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys, it's been a while since I've been on, but thanks for the awesome comments!! I sure love posing and yes, begging for more pictures to be taken!! I'm sure soon you'll see more of me!!

--------------------
Come see me at http://www.feetexposure.com comming soon!

Posts: 29 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dave, the original picture was posted here. you're one lucky guy. and Audry: I know its been said before but your feet are beautiful. I wish you both all the best and only good things.
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Audry:
Hey guys, it's been a while since I've been on, but thanks for the awesome comments!! I sure love posing and yes, begging for more pictures to be taken!! I'm sure soon you'll see more of me!!

Hey Audry, how have you been? Great sole pic!

Keep nagging Dave to get off his lazy ass and take some pics! Jeez how hard can it be? LOL

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:

Keep nagging Dave to get off his lazy ass and take some pics! Jeez how hard can it be? LOL

she's gonna dude!! she is really excited to get it going...I suck for not being more enthusiastic, but as you know I got a lot to do in the next 3 months. we'll see.
Audry
Board Regular
Member # 21759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audry   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey there!! I've been doing well, working, always on my feet, never a dull moment there! Oh, and getting dave off his "lazy ass", its hard for him to actually take pictures when I'm always distracting him and I'm doing what I do to him!! And really getting down to business could get really hard!

--------------------
Come see me at http://www.feetexposure.com comming soon!

Posts: 29 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links