Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » My lady's soles (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My lady's soles
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here is a pic of my lady Audry's soles.

-

Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lame
Board Regular
Member # 19431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lame   Email Lame   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mmmm.. You lucky bastard.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lame:
Mmmm.. You lucky bastard.

lol...thanks! I feel lucky.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you very much for sharing. They are perfect and look very silky smooth.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

quote:
Originally posted by Creamysoles:
Thank you very much for sharing. They are perfect and look very silky smooth.

your very welcome...she likes to see that you guys like her feet.

They are quite smooth. If you search around here I have posted other pics of here lovely feet.

RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mmm so smooth, how i would love to get a chance w/ those feet [Drool] you're a lucky guy bro.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

quote:
Originally posted by RJ82:
mmm so smooth, how i would love to get a chance w/ those feet [Drool] you're a lucky guy bro.

I'll tell ya...I do feel lucky to be with her.
Tomlintm
Elite Trooper
Member # 21651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tomlintm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Drool] [Drool]
Posts: 370 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your lady has amazing soles. Thanks for sharing, Dave!

Mitch [Thumbs Up] [Smile]

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bagzie
Major Player
Member # 15815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bagzie   Author's Homepage   Email Bagzie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice soft, smooth soles. They look like college girl feet [Jerkoff]
Posts: 207 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete the Canuck
Major Player
Member # 16664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete the Canuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's been said before but I'll say it again. You.. lucky.. bastard.. [Tongue]

You must have alot of fun with those

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

quote:
Originally posted by Bagzie:
Very nice soft, smooth soles. They look like college girl feet [Jerkoff]

yeah..she's just old enough to be in college.
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sweet! They indeed look very soft and smooth!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
Your lady has amazing soles. Thanks for sharing, Dave!

Mitch [Thumbs Up] [Smile]

well if I can get off my lazy ass for once I'll be shooting a ton more pics to re-start feetexposure.com. Thanks Mitch!
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very sexy soles....What size? Love to see her toes!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links