Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » OMG, Look at this (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: OMG, Look at this
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG, i feel like they'd peel off on my tongue or nose if i were to lick or sniff them

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Imagine gettin' a footjob from them.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
/\/\ water type wet-ness is a terrible lubricant.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've seen feet like that.....usually at Autopsy, and after the deceased has been floating in the water for 3 days or so!!!

Thats fuckn vial.... [Puke]

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gross. Can't believe he's trying to SELL clips about that. Good luck, buddy.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Solelova05:
its a vid of soles that have been wet for over 30 hours!

I'd be interested to know where you got that info on them. My guess is there's something on her feet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
quote:
Originally posted by Solelova05:
its a vid of soles that have been wet for over 30 hours!

I'd be interested to know where you got that info on them. My guess is there's something on her feet.
I was curious and did a search. It is obvious that this dude is one sick F**K! [Mad] http://uk.video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=889805

--------------------
"Now there's a look in your eyes like black holes in the sky"

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Crazy_Diamond:
I was curious and did a search. It is obvious that this dude is one sick F**K!

I totally agree- and consequently now can believe that it's possible that her feet were in water for that long. Obviously quite the Sadist.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Seeing that almost made me lose my breakfast. I thought I was going to blow my froot loops! [Puke]

--------------------
"Now there's a look in your eyes like black holes in the sky"

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Crazy_Diamond:
Seeing that almost made me lose my breakfast. I thought I was going to blow my froot loops! [Puke]

Yep, I agree. Feet are to be treated without harm. No person should ever do that kind of stuff on a woman's foot. I couldn't watch the rest of it once I realized what her was doing.

[Puke]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_FJCruiser
Major Player
Member # 6007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_FJCruiser   Email The_FJCruiser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WTF!? Thats all f%*&ing foul dude. Damn.

--------------------
The FJ Cruiser.

Posts: 199 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelova05
Major Player
Member # 11076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelova05   Author's Homepage   Email Solelova05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I didnt like it at all, thats why I posted this, because people can think of some sick stuff to do to some beautiful feet. I thought it was foul too, thanks for yalls opinion.

--------------------
Check Out My Yahoo! Group: Soleheaven

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soleheaven/

I LOVE SOLES !!!!!!

Posts: 241 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nasty [Puke]

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww....gross [Puke]
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with the others that [Puke]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links