Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » OMG, Look at this (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: OMG, Look at this
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whoa, somebody please explain to me WHY that guy is doin' that? More importantly, WHY is SHE allowing this to happen?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just lost my dinner. [Puke]
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wht_ShDw
Major Player
Member # 21164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht_ShDw   Email wht_ShDw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry not feelin it. The color. Man i dont want to dog on anyone's thing but that is somewhat odd. But hey its all good b/c im majoring in psychology and we had a unit on sex. Man there is some really ODD stuff out there
Posts: 176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by wht_ShDw:
Sorry not feelin it. The color. Man i dont want to dog on anyone's thing but that is somewhat odd. But hey its all good b/c im majoring in psychology and we had a unit on sex. Man there is some really ODD stuff out there

I wonder what Freud and Erickson would have to say about this sicko's eccentric behavior toward female feet?

--------------------
"Now there's a look in your eyes like black holes in the sky"

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
Whoa, somebody please explain to me WHY that guy is doin' that? More importantly, WHY is SHE allowing this to happen?

Who knows? My two cents worth says both of their "Happy Meals" are a few french fries short of a full order!

--------------------

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HILARIOUSLY DISCUSTING DUDE!!! [Laugh] [Puke] [Puke] [Laugh]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Ok. This absolutely the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. People, correct me if I am wrong but, is the female foot not a thing to love and caress? Why is it that there are a select few individuals out there who have to do "Sick f****d up things to a woman's foot? Based on the content that I viewed within this thread, I took it upon myself to search deeper as to why people can do such things. These so called "deviant" desires are best explained through the views of Freud, Erickson, and fellow colleagues. Those who have had psych 101 should be able to understand what I am basing this on. However, I found it rather disturbing while searching GOOGLE, that my results returned the following: http://www.marias-foot-torture.com/directory/guest/samplegal/page1.htm No way can this be "consensual". Unless, however, the male and female involved are both psycho and sociopathic. IMHO, such content should be bannned from the internet.

--------------------

Solelova05
Major Player
Member # 11076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelova05   Author's Homepage   Email Solelova05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Crazy_Diamond:
Ok. This absolutely the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. People, correct me if I am wrong but, is the female foot not a thing to love and caress? Why is it that there are a select few individuals out there who have to do "Sick f****d up things to a woman's foot? Based on the content that I viewed within this thread, I took it upon myself to search deeper as to why people can do such things. These so called "deviant" desires are best explained through the views of Freud, Erickson, and fellow colleagues. Those who have had psych 101 should be able to understand what I am basing this on. However, I found it rather disturbing while searching GOOGLE, that my results returned the following: http://www.marias-foot-torture.com/directory/guest/samplegal/page1.htm No way can this be "consensual". Unless, however, the male and female involved are both psycho and sociopathic. IMHO, such content should be bannned from the internet.

OMG, that should be seriously banned from the internet, much like that vid I found.

--------------------
Check Out My Yahoo! Group: Soleheaven

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soleheaven/

I LOVE SOLES !!!!!!

Posts: 241 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

I agree 100%! When I first viewed that vid on youtube, I flagged it as offensive! [Mad]

--------------------

Sheer
Loyal Member
Member # 14050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheer   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
100% turn-off. [Puke]
Posts: 75 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links