Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Sexy Lexi's Best High Arch Poses (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sexy Lexi's Best High Arch Poses
iop
Loyal Member
Member # 26458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iop   Email iop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No doubt, Lexi is the ultimate foot Goddess.
Posts: 56 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wuxi117
Board Regular
Member # 26967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wuxi117   Email wuxi117   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
it"s very good!!
Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn she is the queen of arches!
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donramon
Board Regular
Member # 25810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donramon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
amazing foot... she is a goodess!!!
Posts: 15 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome aboard, donramon.

[Cheers]

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
a true hall of famer
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
AMAZING arches YUMMY!!!!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Drool]

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Queen of the arches for sure.... One of my favorite poses is the gas pedal pose. And this is a great example nice natural toes.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
love that first pic

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lexi is stunning as usual...I love this woman
Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is there ever a bad pic of those feet?
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

quote:
Originally posted by Bootster:
Is there ever a bad pic of those feet?

Absolutely not... Not even one single flaw of Lexi's feet as far as I know.

--------------------
Tony

garyls69
Board Regular
Member # 24289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for garyls69   Email garyls69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Tony for Lexi's feet. Love a high arch with long polished toenails..We need more of her feet..
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

You're welcome, garyls69. And welcome aboard to this forum. If you need more of Lexi's feet, my best advice to you is to log on to http://www.lexisfootfetish.com and become a member.

--------------------
Tony

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links