Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Sexy Lexi's Best High Arch Poses (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sexy Lexi's Best High Arch Poses
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
With a collection of over 157 galleries, Wu's Feet Links Hall of Famer SEXY LEXI is truly one of the best high arched models ever known in this society. We've already know that she has one of the sexiest legs and prettiest high arched feet and cute toes. Here's a selection of the 8 best poses that I truly love the best. Make sure you click on the small pic and you'll get to see a much bigger photo.

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -  -

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amazing photos. Lexi is hot, and has beautiful feet and soles. Thank you for sharing, Tony.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anytime, Mitch. She's one of my all time best high arched models as well as a pal. I cannot resist her...

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pose-lover
Board Regular
Member # 4038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pose-lover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tony The Shredder:
She's one of my all time best high arched models <snip>. I cannot resist her...

One of my faves too. She's been for a few years now. That one with the jersey on all 4s is pretty insane. [Big Grin]

PL

Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She could wrap those feet around my dangly bit, anytime. [Bow Down]

_fjb

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

[Drool]

--------------------
Tony

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
She could wrap those feet around my dangly bit, anytime. [Bow Down]

_fjb

[Evil Grin] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Aaaah wow i have been in love with this girl since i first stumbled onto the online foot fetish scene when i was like 16, im 23 now. i was like this girl's feet are the most amazing feet i have ever seen! and shes one of the most beautiful girls ive ever seen, like a living goddess!!
i think she is my #1 of the girls posing their feet for us online! i love your tributes Tony the Shredder!

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Why thank you, guitardrew. You and I are maddingly in love with Lexi. Her feet is like a touch of heaven...

--------------------
Tony

Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

THIS JUST IN!!! We have updated photos of Sexy Lexi. Just in time to take a good night's sleep. Check her out at this URL:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/lexi.html

[ October 15, 2007, 01:45 AM: Message edited by: Tony The Shredder ]

--------------------
Tony

Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lovely photos and the contribution rocks as well.

[Thumbs Up]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She will always be incredible.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lexi Rocks! What I like most about her is that she hasn't had to resort to nudity to stay at the top.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tina Marie   Author's Homepage   Email Tina Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's also one reason that I love Lexi so much. You CAN be sexy without showing nudity!

--------------------
Tina Marie

Posts: 362 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

You're right, Tina. You and Lexi are one of my best models with one of the sexiest feet on the planet.

--------------------
Tony

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links