Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Soles - soft or calloused? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Soles - soft or calloused?
dafne
Major Player
Member # 14417

Icon 12 posted      Profile for dafne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How do you like it?
Soft and silky or rough and calloused?
I'm curious! [Big Grin]

-

-

Don't miss Dafne's Sole Show that I've just put online now! [Smile]
http://clips4sale.com/store/4111

Posts: 108 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow, that's an awesome pic of Daphne..of course, what isn't a good one huh?For me,the softer the better.A little calousness isn't bad,as long as the feet are dirt and grim free from walking on the pavement.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dafne
Major Player
Member # 14417

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dafne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh sorry, I completely forgot to introduce you the second girl...her name's Betty, she's one of Dafne's friends. You can find more pics and a free clip of her together with two other girls on our website
- enjoy! [Wink]

www.dafnefetish.com

Posts: 108 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
For me, the softer the better. A little calousness isn't bad, as long as the feet are dirt and grime free from walking on the pavement.

I agree. Just like the rest of my wife's body I prefer (as she does) to be clean, soft, smooth and sweet smelling. To her it's a hallmark of being feminine. But as Wrinklesguy said, I'd gladly take a little roughness or callouses if she was running around barefoot more outside.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I prefer soft & silky soles but I'm not in disagreement with rough and calloused soles. I found them sexy too and enjoy taking care of them.

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candyshop
Major Player
Member # 8374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candyshop   Email candyshop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love rough calloused soles. They are the best for me. I want to take care of such feet with my tongue:D [Mmm]
Posts: 113 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Soft,and clean!!!
Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Soft, and rough, and clean, and dirty (slight)! [Smile]
Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I definitely have to go with Soft & Silky, mel6677. Nothing personal against Betty or anything...I just don't think I'd enjoy the feel of rough, calloused soles against my face.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Depends on the setting of the photo and the style of the woman.
If it`s indoors I prefer soft soles, but outdoors rough/dirty soles look great and just seem natural.

The second photo is great --- Betty is a cutie.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Author's Homepage   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Soft and silky from my side here!
Great shot that first one... loving those soles!
Thanks a lot for sharing! Great stuff!

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
www.feetness.co.uk - Coming Soon! Hopefully! [Wink]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The former rather than the latter.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tenebrael
Elite Trooper
Member # 3726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tenebrael   Email Tenebrael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
1st pic. Absolutely! [Cool]
Posts: 459 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1p0d
Board Regular
Member # 13290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1p0d         Edit/Delete Post 
I prefer rough, tough and callused soles. Somehow they look "more interesting" this way; besides, I like the girls who like to walk barefoot, and they usually have tougher soles. Very soft, overpedicured and overpampered soles look somehow boring, because they all look almost the same.

Too bad for me that most people, including the ladies, prefer soft soles, therefore, it's a rare ocasion to satisfy my interest :-(.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
soft and smooth. Tough sole's are cool too.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links