Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Virtual Footpicture Gallery to walk thru (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Virtual Footpicture Gallery to walk thru
Michael2067
Loyal Member
Member # 5273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael2067   Email Michael2067   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Since I´m making 3D Arts, I´ve dreamt of a room where I can walk thru and watch
pictures of beautiful girls and their feet. And now its possible ! [Wink]
But the best part of that is that I can share the whole gallery with people
who think in the same way as I do and maybe I can make them as happy as I was
by doing it.

Screenshots

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

To run that program you must have

Minimum Specifications:
Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000 or Windows XP
DirectX 9.0c or above
1000Mhz CPU (although slower CPUs are still supported and will simply cause a gallery to be viewed less smoothly)
128MB RAM
30MB Free Hard Disk Space
32MB 3D Graphics Card with "Hardware Transform and Lighting" capability (HT&L) (i.e. GeForce or Radeon series)

My Tip:
1. After execute the program you´ll see an option-window , check all options here for the first time you start it
to see the on screen navigation-help in the gallery.
2. After you has figure out that navigation in gallery, uncheck "Show Startup User Hints".
3. Use the scrollwheel on your mouse to make yourself taller or smaller in the gallery.

So here it is for you all

http://rapidshare.com/files/10958385/3DGallery01a.zip

You can make your own gallery with this free program
http://www.tangent3d.co.uk/armada/freeware/freeware_page.htm

Because I´ve got only the free edition I can´t make this gallery with background-music. Sorry for that [Wink]

I hope that you nevertheless have fun with it.

Appreciate

Michael

[ January 09, 2007, 12:35 PM: Message edited by: Michael2067 ]

Posts: 76 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael2067
Loyal Member
Member # 5273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael2067   Email Michael2067   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Screenshots

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 76 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael2067
Loyal Member
Member # 5273

Screenshots

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Michael2067
Loyal Member
Member # 5273

Screenshots

-
 -

Greets

Michael

CrazyEgg
Major Player
Member # 6074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CrazyEgg   Author's Homepage   Email CrazyEgg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that is some good stuff...keep up the good work.

--------------------
http://c-e-designs.com/foot_fetish

Posts: 156 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice, thanks for sharing! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evidence
All Pro Poster
Member # 3924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evidence   Email evidence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
whoa man this is so cool!! thanks man!
Posts: 742 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxxfootloverxxx
Board Regular
Member # 17478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxxfootloverxxx   Email xxxfootloverxxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow wow wow. now thats what i call a genius
Posts: 3 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
now i would love to be here. oerfectly done

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evidence
All Pro Poster
Member # 3924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evidence   Email evidence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
just checked out the gallery, it's so sweet! thanks for sharing!
Posts: 742 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UK_luckyguy
Major Player
Member # 15149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UK_luckyguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I couldnt live in a house like that I'd wank myself to death
Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that would be a fun art gallery to go to
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael2067
Loyal Member
Member # 5273

I am glad very much that you all like that and I´m working on another one.

Greets

Michael

Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is different, I love it!!

Great idea [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thinking outside the box is always good. Good stuff, Michael2067.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links