Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Virtual Footpicture Gallery to walk thru (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Virtual Footpicture Gallery to walk thru
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fascinating! Incredible! Masterfully done! If that's not a dream come true I don't know what is!

Just seeing your screenshots was amazing! It's amazing how interesting, arousing, exciting putting the pictures in a gallery context does for them.

I'll have to give the program a try.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael2067
Loyal Member
Member # 5273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael2067   Email Michael2067   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Downloadlink updated [Thumbs Up]

Sorry for that [Wink]

Greets

Michael

Posts: 76 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Board Regular
Member # 13015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newbie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hmmm..corrupted file...yeah i got that one too
Posts: 17 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lee the orange
Board Regular
Member # 15122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lee the orange   Author's Homepage   Email Lee the orange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, first off very cool idea, thank you very much for sharing [Smile] I can only imagine wondering the halls of a gallery filled with pictures of beautiful women’s feet to be a positive experience.

Secondly I just wondered do you know of any programs like this that you can edit with maya?

anyway like i said very cool [Smile]

--------------------
I usually get myself into situations that cause sparks. I mean I'm a girl that likes the storms. I love feeling alive, I love walking out in the cold in my bare feet and feeling the ice on my toes.

Tori Amos
-------

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael2067
Loyal Member
Member # 5273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael2067   Email Michael2067   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by newbie:
hmmm..corrupted file...yeah i got that one too

Hi newbie,

I wondered too that the first one is not running so I´ve uploaded a new saved one
http://rapidshare.com/files/10958385/3DGallery01a.zip

Greets

Michael

quote:
Originally posted by evilpineapple:
Hey, first off very cool idea, thank you very much for sharing [Smile] I can only imagine wondering the halls of a gallery filled with pictures of beautiful women’s feet to be a positive experience.

Secondly I just wondered do you know of any programs like this that you can edit with maya?

anyway like i said very cool [Smile]

Hi evilpineapple,

thanks for compliment
and sorry, I don´t know a program which can be used with maya.
This one only can work with 3DStudio vers.6 and higher

Greets

Michael

Posts: 76 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coolio
Board Regular
Member # 19184

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coolio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links