Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Genie's Feet... Share them if you have some!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Genie's Feet... Share them if you have some!!!
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK... now for the rarest of Genie pics... the almighty FACIAL!

[Roll Eyes] [Jerkoff]

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjob_lvr
Major Player
Member # 15096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjob_lvr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics, havent seen many of these!

gonna have a fun night tonight!

[Jerkoff]

Posts: 123 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am glad you also posted some of her facial shots too. I was going to make the comment that Genie wasn't just a girl who claimed to love cum - this girl really did love it. Her cum play stuff was beyond hot and she looked so adorable playing with it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody know what happened to her? I talked to her on the phone about 3 years ago and she had this amazing idea for a new network of sites but then nothing. she was always one of my faves and unbelievably cool too.

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, she is so cute, adorable and sexy all at once. Her soles are so hot, and I really like her deep wrinkles and amazing arches.

Excellent pics representing her, and her beautiful feet. Her contributions to the foot world are legendary for sure.

She was ever present on Wu's when I first joined, and then faded away sometime afterwards. I do hope she returns some day.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man is she sorely missed!!! She LOVED it all, got into her blowjob stuff after her foot fetish stuff...somebody said she was working at the 'Bunny Ranch' of something??

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Genie is a lovely woman who I believe is genuine in her passion to please her man with her feet.

Unfortunately, most woman only stay to play in this world of feet for a limited time before they either get bored, or move to another partner who is not into feet and toes. Quite simply because these women do not have foot fetishes. The men here do. The women enjoythe attention to something so "innocent" as feet. But, that does wear off in time, unless $$$ keeps it exciting for them.

Enjoy these beautiful women while they are here to share their sexy soles, and rest assured after they leave there will be new adorable foot beauties to fill the void.

Many thanks to those sexy models who are now gone and more importantly...for those yet to come. Next.

--------------------

slave_r
Board Regular
Member # 39758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slave_r   Author's Homepage   Email slave_r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is my all-time favourite. Her feet never fail to get me going! Here's a few more
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 33 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slave_r
Board Regular
Member # 39758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slave_r   Author's Homepage   Email slave_r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Posts: 33 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slave_r
Board Regular
Member # 39758

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
slave_r
Board Regular
Member # 39758

Last couple
 -  -

LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot hot I wish she was still around i ever got the chance to join her site i would love to have everything that was on it so bad [Cry] thank you for the pictures does she have any cum on soles videos?

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
somebody please post some pics of her lovely tits!

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links