Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Genie's Feet... Share them if you have some!!! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Genie's Feet... Share them if you have some!!!
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by StevenPHH:
somebody please post some pics of her lovely tits!

I agree Steven....we all know she had sexy ass size 2 feet and could use them as well as any woman on the planet, but I recall that she had fabulous tits and an ass to die for also. Let's see the whole package of our long lost Genie.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crtv
Member # 35668

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crtv         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my jaw is on the ground. wow [Blush]
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randy_the_vampire
All Pro Poster
Member # 36939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy_the_vampire   Email randy_the_vampire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow if i ever got a footjob from genie i would be recording it n having a photographer snapshot many pics lol
Posts: 501 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If Genie gave me 3 wishes they would be
1st wish. Foot Job
2nd wish. Foot Job
3rd wish. Foot Job

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andre2005
Major Player
Member # 9673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andre2005   Email Andre2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Genie is a legend! I used to beat my meat to her pics for hours!
Posts: 158 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember a vid she did once of a footjob and her wearing a sexy pair of red pumps. As the shoe/foot job proceeded, she took off her spiked pump and held it up to her nose and gave it as big sniff, and the look on her face said she loved it....it was the sexiest video I think she ever did. She sniffed her shoe insole several times during the scene, and it was incredibly sexy. That sexy chick was into it!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well- speaking of Genie doing footjobs- here you guys go:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=72Z4BH9A

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B186QT4N

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightbird77
Loyal Member
Member # 13561

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Nightbird77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the pics and vids guys! [Thumbs Up]

I was a member of her site as well back in the day. She was a goddess when to came to giving footjobs! Never ceased to amaze me with her skills! [Jerkoff]

Posts: 58 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you were a member, you must have some nice pics/vids to share with us from your hard drive Nightbird.... :-)

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few more.....
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G5J5OFG0

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C9W7HX21

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bethgar
Loyal Member
Member # 39294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bethgar   Email Bethgar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
INCREDIBLE!!!

She is awesome!

--------------------
 -
In LOVE with Girl's Foot Smell!!

Posts: 87 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightbird77
Loyal Member
Member # 13561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightbird77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SoleDaddy:
If you were a member, you must have some nice pics/vids to share with us from your hard drive Nightbird.... :-)

Wish I still did. The laptop I had stuff stored on is long gone. [Cry]
Posts: 58 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the most talented pairs of feet I have ever seen on the net!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Genie was always a Goddess.

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spunked a many to her! Somewhere i have an ass load of her pics. i will have to search for them.

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexysizesixes/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexysizesixesfeetdickfeet/
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links