Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Foot Sniffing Handjobs!!! (Updated on 8-8 with FOUR NEW CLIPS) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Foot Sniffing Handjobs!!! (Updated on 8-8 with FOUR NEW CLIPS)
soles&toes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles&toes   Email soles&toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be trying that then [Wink]

--------------------
Please donate if you liked the avatars I made you
 -

Posts: 324 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bgy90210
Board Regular
Member # 43121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bgy90210   Author's Homepage   Email bgy90210   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5 new clips with vidcaps. Let me know your thoughts.

Also, if anyone has any old FEETUNDERGLASS clips let me know!!!

-
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UADFRGR6

-
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZAK1GC5D

-
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C4ZCBFZ2

-
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3BZL9C8H

-
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EM8ZPNHE

Posts: 29 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonsniffer92
Major Player
Member # 43146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonsniffer92     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow these are amazing, thanks!!!
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you thank you thank you
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish me and waz could film one of these!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bgy90210
Board Regular
Member # 43121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bgy90210   Author's Homepage   Email bgy90210   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WaZsGuRll:

ummm... that would be AMAZING
Posts: 29 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Please make it happen, would be the hottest thing ever [Smile]
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bgy90210

thanks again for the great foot in face handjobs...!!!
incredible..!!!
and thanks as well for responding to my earlier reply about the 2-3 minute mark... haha

I totally agree, a handjob or blowjob can be controlled, it's somewhat "mind over matter", if you really concentrate on making it last...

But just like you said, there is something about having feet cover your face, it's too much to handle, it's too good to be true and even if I try to do the whole "mind over matter" thing, it will not work... haha

feet are somehow too attractive and arousing and my body will just not react to my whole "mind over matter" trick...

thanks again and again for your contributions and the time you spend in uploading these...

much appriciated...!!!

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Oh lord. Please do!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bgy90210
Board Regular
Member # 43121

quote:
Originally posted by LovelyLadies:
quote:

Oh lord. Please do!!!!!!!!!
And please consider starting the clip with your shoes still on!
bgy90210
Board Regular
Member # 43121

quote:
Originally posted by desmond:
bgy90210

thanks again for the great foot in face handjobs...!!!
incredible..!!!
and thanks as well for responding to my earlier reply about the 2-3 minute mark... haha

I totally agree, a handjob or blowjob can be controlled, it's somewhat "mind over matter", if you really concentrate on making it last...

But just like you said, there is something about having feet cover your face, it's too much to handle, it's too good to be true and even if I try to do the whole "mind over matter" thing, it will not work... haha

feet are somehow too attractive and arousing and my body will just not react to my whole "mind over matter" trick...

thanks again and again for your contributions and the time you spend in uploading these...

much appriciated...!!!

my pleasure! your feedback is also much appreciated!
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff!!! Keep this thread going!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AWESOME, thank you so much!!! If you have anything else by Jerky Girls I'd love to see it!
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
k2feet
Board Regular
Member # 20288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for k2feet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more please!!!
Posts: 6 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bgy90210
Board Regular
Member # 43121

sorry fellas... i've been really busy lately. not as much time as i'd like to upload more clips right now. but.... i should get to some this week hopefully.

i also encourage you all to keep this thread going. if anyone would post related material, I would most certainly match it in a heartbeat.

please contribute if you have anything!

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links