Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Foot Sniffing Handjobs!!! (Updated on 8-8 with FOUR NEW CLIPS) (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Foot Sniffing Handjobs!!! (Updated on 8-8 with FOUR NEW CLIPS)
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I swear....NOTHING COMPARES!!!

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootMuses
Elite Trooper
Member # 43648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootMuses   Email FootMuses   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sniffing and handjob is my favorite...I love when a girl does that to me....

Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 317 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much!!
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://themousepad.yuku.com/topic/96069/handjobs-and-feet
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bgy90210
Board Regular
Member # 43121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bgy90210   Author's Homepage   Email bgy90210   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:

that's great! thanks for the link to that great thread!
Posts: 29 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bgy90210:
quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:

that's great! thanks for the link to that great thread!
No worries mate [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thread link doesn't work [Cry]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The thread seems to have been deleted! Did anyone save the movies?
Fiona McFee
Major Player
Member # 39121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fiona McFee   Author's Homepage   Email Fiona McFee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How bout a foot sniffing(licking/sucking) footjob? This was a new one for me the the other day, at least to catch on camera, but I had one foot in his face and one foot pressed between my other foot and my leg. Hot stuff.

-

--------------------
~~Fiona's Footjobs~~~~

-

Posts: 184 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Yep that's hot Fiona. 2 girls would make it even hotter [Wink]
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a lot of pictures and some videos of this that my girlfriend took with me. Anyone else have similar with his girlfriend/wife that want to trade???
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fiona McFee:
How bout a foot sniffing(licking/sucking) footjob? This was a new one for me the the other day, at least to catch on camera, but I had one foot in his face and one foot pressed between my other foot and my leg. Hot stuff.

-

That is so hot Fiona.. I would love to see more with your feet in his face like that.
Even giving a handjob while he licks and smells your feet.
I would be ready to cum in minutes!

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Fiona, is that clip on your website?
Fiona McFee
Major Player
Member # 39121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fiona McFee   Author's Homepage   Email Fiona McFee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure is... it's the Roger's Halloween Visit, Part 2

quote:
Originally posted by LovelyLadies:
Fiona, is that clip on your website?

--------------------
~~Fiona's Footjobs~~~~

-

Posts: 184 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fiona your movies are always awesome!
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links