Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Barefoot Fucking (Warning: Cuckold Content) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Barefoot Fucking (Warning: Cuckold Content)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
keep em cumming!

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no offense but are you guys bisexual?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im gonna have to go with mikey on this one who the hell whould lick someone elses cum [Puke] [Violent]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

I think a lot of people like these shots because they're also into the domme factor. The whole second best aspect appeals to some, but not all (hence the warning on the subject). [Smile]

For myself, I'm not a big pain guy, but I have had a session with a domme who wanted to try ball busting. I was quite scared, but by the end of it, she had me wanting it. Different strokes for different folks.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow ballbusting and eating some other guys cum thats just sick as hell and gay as hell

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Did you know that many psychologists believe that people with foot fetishes actually relate the sucking on toes to wanting to suck dick? Yeah, I don't buy it either, but just remember that to most people, we're all wierd for liking feet anyhow. I don't judge others by their fantasies unless it is something that deals with hurting people or kids. To each their own.

--------------------
 -

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Did you know that many psychologists believe that people with foot fetishes actually relate the sucking on toes to wanting to suck dick? Yeah, I don't buy it either, but just remember that to most people, we're all wierd for liking feet anyhow. I don't judge others by their fantasies unless it is something that deals with hurting people or kids. To each their own.

it was an honest question, patrick

i have nothing against anybody that's gay or bisexual, i just don't know how a guy can claim to be 100% straight if he can eat another mans cum, just wondering if that's possible

as for psychologists, just because they studied some material for a test, passed, and earned a psychology degree doesn't necessarily mean they totally understand people

being a psychologist is a nice way of saying " i get paid to give my know it all opinions on things i often know nothing about" [Wink]

if these know it alls see penis when they see toes, it makes me think that penis is on their mind a little too much

that's just my know it all opinion, and i didn't need a teacher to give me notes to study what will be on a test [Wink]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links