Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Barefoot Fucking (Warning: Cuckold Content) (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Barefoot Fucking (Warning: Cuckold Content)
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not too fond of seeing a dude lickin' up jizz but always enjoy seein' a chick get pounded by a fat one. All-in-all, pretty good thread [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Havoc
Major Player
Member # 34219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Havoc   Email Havoc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WoWoWoWoW!!...These were Amazing!! Thanks!
Posts: 116 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Havoc
Major Player
Member # 34219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Havoc   Email Havoc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty sure the guys watching are Gay cuzz I couldn't bare to just sit there and watch!
Posts: 116 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
izzitjustme
Board Regular
Member # 12570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for izzitjustme   Email izzitjustme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uhhh, no. Not gay. Just different proclivities than yours. There are a lot of people who would look at your vanilla interest in feet and call you a freak and a perv and someone to be mistrusted. Just because someone gets off on the humiliation aspect of foot fetish does not make them "gay." It's another aspect of the fetish. Hell, I see people whining about when a girl has nylons on her feet. There are a lot of people who dig that. If you don't then just shut the hell up and move on to the next thread.

This is a place for people to indulge in something that lies outside of what society deems "the norm." The last thing we need is a bunch of mooks trying to claim the details of their own fetish as being superior over that of others. If you don't like it then shut the hell up and move on.

Posts: 45 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Havoc
Major Player
Member # 34219

quote:
Originally posted by izzitjustme:
Uhhh, no. Not gay. Just different proclivities than yours. There are a lot of people who would look at your vanilla interest in feet and call you a freak and a perv and someone to be mistrusted. Just because someone gets off on the humiliation aspect of foot fetish does not make them "gay." It's another aspect of the fetish. Hell, I see people whining about when a girl has nylons on her feet. There are a lot of people who dig that. If you don't then just shut the hell up and move on to the next thread.

This is a place for people to indulge in something that lies outside of what society deems "the norm." The last thing we need is a bunch of mooks trying to claim the details of their own fetish as being superior over that of others. If you don't like it then shut the hell up and move on.

[Mad] I was talking about the guys in the pictures!..The ones licking the CUM!..not the people looking at the thread itself cuzz I enjoyed it..so I think there has been some misunderstanding!..I would never call anyone a freak for having a foot fetsih beacause I for one have a foot fetish.so.. [Nut Kick] yea that just happened! [Hump] lol
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From a new site that the Blacks on Blondes staff is running. Yes, I know some of you are not going to like this theme, so go back and read the warning. LOL...

Patrick

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice repost. Loved all of it til I got to the last guy with the Phantom Of The Opera mask on. I thought that was kinda stupid! Nice girls, big cocks and beautiful feet. Good Job!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Havoc
Major Player
Member # 34219

Holy Crap! [Bow Down] Thankssz For the Post!!!
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links