Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Barefoot Fucking (Warning: Cuckold Content) (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Barefoot Fucking (Warning: Cuckold Content)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True, true. You gotta sometimes wonder how they come up with those ideas about things. Half the time isn't it always dad's fault people are so fucked up anyhow? Poor dads...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the whole black domination thing is very American. Maybe it's a thowback to slave days? Odd really, but i dig alot of it. Something so sexy about a wife doing another guy whole hubby is humilated and has to watch. Some of it is hilarious. Spring Thomas is doing some funny while Jan B is the Goddess of cuckold. Her stuff with ""Al" is brilliantly bad.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Craigy,

If you like cuckolding with trash talking, check out one of my model's sites, Sara Swirls at http://www.saraswirls.com.

Here is a couple sample shots of her that I did. And yes, the chocolate pudding was chocolate for a reason. [Smile]

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pictures! I am really into this kind of thing. Love to see my wife fucked with her pretty feet and toes pointed. I am very much turned on by wife taken by other men and I also have a huge foot fetish.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
True, true. You gotta sometimes wonder how they come up with those ideas about things. Half the time isn't it always dad's fault people are so fucked up anyhow? Poor dads...

Patrick

i think they do deserve a lot of the blame, the dad is looked at as the leader of the house

if the dad is a deadbeat that beats his wife, the son could grow up thinking that is the way a man is supposed act and the daughter will think that is the way a man is supposed to treat his woman

all these women with an abusive boyfriend probably had an abusive father figure

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEY, My wife has gorgeous feet (size7.5) and I have always fantasized about other men fucking her but also using her pretty feet. Cuckold/foot partialism. Happened twice when we were younger but hard to find the same at this time in life.

Do you know any way I can hook up with the same type of couple or guy?

P.S. I'm not the sub guy type as the pictures showed. Actually I prefer to not even be present. Just give me all the details afterwards as wife and I fuck. Regular sex with the guy and tons of foot play before the deep penetration and her feet in his face. Cum deep inside her OR on her feet! Inside her is the best!

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, how can I save those pics?

They're awesome btw

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

If you want to find all the galleries and some more, just follow the links from this link. There are countless sample galleries.

http://www.cheatingwives-galleries.com/

Patrick

--------------------
 -

StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thnx

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anastacia
Elite Trooper
Member # 29509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anastacia   Author's Homepage   Email anastacia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so nice!

--------------------
 -
Just sniff my shoes and you'll be At heaven!!!

Posts: 301 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great thread, Patrick. Although I don't like tattoos, there's something incredibly erotic about Candy Monroe. You should try to get her to pose for Soles of Silk. She has very sexy feet and toes.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links