Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Attention Hal (and others) - Malory With Drums (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Attention Hal (and others) - Malory With Drums
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Hal -

Sorry it took me so long to get around to this (things have been very busy). Here are a few quick "Girls with Drums" photos of footgirl Malory. I'll try digging up some quality versions later on. I will also dig up some of the Joy on Drums photos as well.

-

-

-

This is why I love music. I really LOVE music!

[ March 10, 2006, 04:57 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What the? I am expierencing foot fetish at new heights. Damn I love you WU. I a "guy love" kinda way anyhow.. [Wu]

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Yogi -

Yes, these forums are the heigth of foot fetish; great conversation, photographs, information and Feet.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice ones, Ben --- thanks a lot for posting. [Thumbs Up]

Would love to see that one lady in your old avatar (the one dressed in black & barefooted).

Are those your drums?

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Hal -

That girl was Joy and I'll dig some of those up. The drums are not mine, they belong to a (musician) friend. It's the same drum kit you saw in the background of the Joy avatar photograph.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
awesome pics
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Feet are music are my two biggest passions in life, so you knew that I was guaranteed to love these, Ben. Great stuff, thanks for sharing them!

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
God i wish my kit was as nice as that one!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Craigy Boy -

I wish your kit smelled as nice as this one! Get a girl like this all over your drums for a half hour or so and that's one of your side benefits.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow.. thanks Ben for bringin this post again to my attention!
Malory looks really amazing in those shots and she again is wearing that sexiest of lingeries!
Thanks a lot for posting the links for me again Ben!
Much, much appreciated! [Thumbs Up]

Feetness [Smile]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello feetness -

I think these were the first photos of Malory ever posted to the web. We spent a day taking photos of her with various musical intstruments and these were a few of my favorites.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Offtoe
Loyal Member
Member # 4801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Offtoe   Author's Homepage   Email Offtoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
a really very small drumset........
Posts: 96 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ack!

I forgot all about these pictures. Actually it's the 1st time I've seen them. This brings back memories it was a really nice day. Thanks for digging these up Ben.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Beautiful -

You know what, I forgot about these also. You are right, it was a very nice day all around. One of these days I'll show you some of the others from that day (if I ever find time to dig them up).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These my have forever ruined my chances of not getting really happy when I hear drums.

Dave Grohl has nothing on you Mal. [Smile]

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links